Its On !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bp boostin View Post
    so i got my manifold from skuce it fit good here are the pics the only problem is the intake on the turbo i will have to find something out i run open turbo all the time anyways so owell oh and i rolled my fenders

How much is that manifold? and how can i get one myself can you pm his info or if its public post it....thanks
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...e-eda6ab70c99a

Looking for local enthusiast's to help me out, with some Mazda mods, im new to the mazda scene and im not used to it, Im an ex-honda guy! lol My car needs some tunning and checkup.

Comment

depending on what part of florida he lives in i would worry about sand getting sucked up into the turbo
      Last edited by smoke187; 10-24-2008, 09:20 PM.

Comment

north florida so not such a big deal unless its in the booneys
        "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
        *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
        172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
        New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

well i was only in a few places ft lauderdale,miami,orange park

Comment

Originally posted by smoke187 View Post
            well i was only in a few places ft lauderdale,miami,orange park
            well than! when you hit south florida hit me up and I can show you around
            "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
            -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
            *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
            172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
            New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

might just have to do that i have some family down there in ft, laud and miami

Comment

Originally posted by smoke187 View Post
                might just have to do that i have some family down there in ft, laud and miami
                Send me a PM to !

Comment

Hey Spen. I'm working on making some more...I have a plan up my sleeve. I'll let you know what comes of it
                  Drew
                  '95 EGT 1.8
                  T
                  '93 ELX 1.9 SC
                  '91 ELX 1.9

Comment

Originally posted by Skuce View Post
                    Hey Spen. I'm working on making some more...I have a plan up my sleeve. I'll let you know what comes of it
                    If you don't mind, PM me too. Getting tied up with the GTR kept me from getting one of these, and I'm annoyed as hell with myself because of it.
                    sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                    92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Originally posted by Skuce View Post
                      Sweet!. And like Atomic said...the $ i spent to paint the car is what i wouldve gotten this mani with..... I dont regret it its just one of those "either, or" moments.

but yeh let me know!

Comment

^^ when my cars done and tuned im coming down so i can boost with some other sick mazdas
                        sigpic

Comment

i really liked thoes rolled fenders how did you get them like that

Comment

Working...
                          X