New Gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeeeeoooowww.....i can get ya a cluster for 75
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

The gauges look nice, but it sucks that your needle broke. They are extremely delicate.
      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
        BTW i nominate proto for mod of the 3rd gen exterior/interior forum.... or the whole interior/exterior... guy knows his **** and there isnt one in that area...
        Sounds like a good idea to me.

Comment

BTW i nominate proto for mod of the 3rd gen exterior/interior forum.... or the whole interior/exterior... guy knows his **** and there isnt one in that area...

There is more than just him behind the magic of his car ya know

Comment

yea well i know that and he probably would have a ****ty car and I would be ahead of him instead of me catching up... but I mean really... we cant put a non protege in as a mod... except for jesse.... I *guess* he can stay a mod

Comment

So long as I have a job and a computer you will always be catching up to me.

Comment

oh no. its not just catching up.... its catching and passing.... you paint your interior... i fiberglass mine... you turbo, I swap engine... you get white gauges... i keep my black and green ones and let it work with everything else and save more money than you... I will win lol

Comment

You get one Alpine 12" Type R, I get two. But what will you do with those seats?

Just keep this in mind. For every one mod you do, I do two.
                  Last edited by McCorkle; 01-11-2004, 12:40 AM.

Comment

those seats go bye bye and here come the sparcos... all 4 of em... or have them re-upholstered in the back and only 2..... you have polk components and alpine HU... I have alpine all around and it be f1 status soon to be besides your paint doesnt change color... mine just has enough pearl in it to look purplish blue and then dark blue at night... yea beat that silver boy lol

Comment

I'll could play this game all day.

I got a carbon fiber evo hood, ha beat that.

Comment

oh no. its not just catching up.... its catching and passing.... you paint your interior... i fiberglass mine... you turbo, I swap engine... you get white gauges... i keep my black and green ones and let it work with everything else and save more money than you... I will win lol

With Greg's funding and me heading up the mechanical/installation team you wont catch up for awhile

He sure does put in the hours for those paychecks.....He loves his parts...

If only I had that much self control to force myself to work lots of hours then I might catch up haha.

But since I have a diff car i get deniability

but im slowly gaining....on its way are springs, muffler, white 18inch ADR GT Sports wrapping in probly Nankang, struts, shocks, all new suspension bushings, new rotors and pads AND THE CREME DE LA CREME.....custom rear disc conversion.....never before done to a grand am without using the RKsport kit that costs 1200$ and im gonna make it happen for under 100

Comment

ok **** you with the carbon fiber hood... thats just not fair that they dont make one for my car....besides everyone has a 3rd gen... never see 2nd gens... let along 2nd gens modded... so that has to count for something lol

Comment

Alot of people may have a 3rd gen but there aren't too many old school 3rd gens (99-00).

Comment

ok **** you with the carbon fiber hood... thats just not fair that they dont make one for my car....besides everyone has a 3rd gen... never see 2nd gens... let along 2nd gens modded... so that has to count for something lol
                              actually there is this 2nd gen here in town rollin on 18 chromes and NOTHING else....

its fuggin hilarious

Comment

lol 18s fit?

Comment

Working...
                                X