New Gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Proto2k
    Some of my new gauges came in today. The tachometer that I will be molding into the air vents will be awhile since it is currently on back order. But today I added ProCarParts reverse glow gauges. And yes I fell into the trap many have before me. I am now two needles less, but no big deal. The gauges on the A pillar are made by AC Autotechnic and match the PCP gauges perfectly. This is the only good picture I have right now because as always I do my work at night. I'll get some better shots tomorrow.

And to anyone with experience wiring an air/fuel ratio gauge hit me up on AIM. I have some questions. (ProteGreg)

Sweet gauges. Procarparts sell the gauges even for the cars without the Tach? Or did you get them customize somewhere.?

MP3 Strut Bar..Silver Stars..GoldLine Springs..Two 10 Inch Speakers..480 Watt Amp..Custom Voltage Meter..Ingen CAI..Bomz Axle Back Exhaust..Konigs Holes 17x7

Comment

Originally posted by akaveli
      Sweet gauges. Procarparts sell the gauges even for the cars without the Tach? Or did you get them customize somewhere.?
      Yeah you can get them without the tach. I think it is listed under 94-2000 dx no tach. They work great.

Comment

GND --> GND
        PWR --> IGN
        SIG --> pink and blue wire from O2 sensor that later turns into a grey wire

Comment

Working...
        X