X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yall are crazy.

I like the kit to an extent ..

I think the back bumper is kinda fishy
    I think the front would look better with an R34 and a Carbon fiber lip.

that is my thought of the day
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
      IS this true? LETS SEE SOME PICS DAMNIT! lol
      I doubt anyone took pics. If i was there I would took pics but I went home early.
      My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by icynelly
        I doubt anyone took pics. If i was there I would took pics but I went home early.
        could your sig be any bigger? its almost as big as your wing....

quit copying proto2k please
        1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Geez Joelene, it looks better and better everytime I see it! Thinking about the WW wing?

Nick Holinski
          2002 5 Speed Classic Red Protege' 5

Injen CAI - Painted Calipers - Red Hose Kit - Painted Valve Cover And Heat Shield - Factory Color Matched Engine Parts - Red / Black "Powered By Mazda" Shoulder Pads - Sylvania SilverStar High / Lows - Custom Red Rear Blinkers - Levoc Racing Development Pedals - Red Wire Looms / Covers - White Axis NE-O 17" Rims - Kumho ECSTA Supra 712 Rubber - Mazdaspeed Exhaust - 35% Tint All Around - Protege' 5 Indiglo Door Sills - Protege' 5 Interior Badging - Alpine SEC-150R Perimiter Alarm - Eurolite Red Underglow - Disabled DRL's - Bug Deflector For Winter - Chrome Gauge Bezel Surrounds - Mazdaspeed / MP3 Lip Splitter (On MP3 Bumper) - Mazdaspeed Protege Badges - iON Performance V-Weave Carbon Fiber Hood - Replacement 2003 J-Spec Headlights - Shaved Side Mouldings - Wings West 3 Piece Kit - Autometer Triple Pod - Autometer Phantom Oil / Water Temp And Oil Press

Comment

People keep talking about stripping! WHERE WAS I I WASNT THAT DRUNK WAS I!? lol.

Thanks bruce

I am thinking about the 03.5 MSP wing instead of the WW wing.
            Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by 96GrandAmAED
              could your sig be any bigger? its almost as big as your wing....

quit copying proto2k please
              ANd I am doing so how? When I met proto2k I already had all this stuff on except the springs. My rims are slightly different. my spoiler is different. He did inspire me to take of my side moldings but thats about it. Last time I checked this was a protege forum. You should take your crappy ass attidute back to a grand am forum
              My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by icynelly
                ANd I am doing so how? When I met proto2k I already had all this stuff on except the springs. My rims are slightly different. my spoiler is different. He did inspire me to take of my side moldings but thats about it. Last time I checked this was a protege forum. You should take your crappy ass attidute back to a grand am forum

so...

you remove your molding, like he did, get rims that look DAMN close to whath is do....say you are getting the erebuni kit like him, you get eibach drop like him, you are paitning your interior silver with black accents after he tells yo he is painting his black with silver accents (which looks ****ing hot by the way, he should have pics in a few days) ......but no your not copying

ok mauriceiel i made an honest mistake
                1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Originally posted by 96GrandAmAED
                  so...

you remove your molding, like he did, get rims that look DAMN close to whath is do....say you are getting the erebuni kit like him, you get eibach drop like him, you are paitning your interior silver with black accents after he tells yo he is painting his black with silver accents (which looks ****ing hot by the way, he should have pics in a few days) ......but no your not copying

ok mauriceiel i made an honest mistake

I copied his rims

I was going to paint my interior black and silver.... its a common ideal and looks REALLY damn good. I TOLD Icynelly to get the sportlines. He asked me his opinion on a bunch of things about his car and I helped him. Shiat he was going to get the onderground kit but like you and A LOT of other people who are into cars,.......like the eribuni much better...remember your 100x better comment? :D

I removed my side moldings!!!! And a lot of pro owners have. No one is copying anyone here. I mean if he were getting the same wing and painting his car silver and putting Prot2k on it well then he would get his ass kicked..but he isnt. They think alike big deal and back off. I dont even think he knew about Prot2k because he was like Jo do you like the eribuni or the onderground? And I said the erubuni wasnt enough for me and that I was getting the onderground.

You too Icy, dont get all up in kahoots because hes saying you're doing something that you arent. Explain it to him. Him and Prot2k are friends and hes lookin out. I dont know who hes talkin about is 'copying' anyone because personally I havent seen it. But dont tell him hes got a ****ty ass attitude.

Dont make me repremand you both
                  We have similar interests GET ALONG!
                  Last edited by Motegi; 09-06-2003, 02:25 PM.
                  Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
                    I copied his rims

I was going to paint my interior black and silver.... its a common ideal and looks REALLY damn good. I TOLD Icynelly to get the sportlines. He asked me his opinion on a bunch of things about his car and I helped him. Shiat he was going to get the onderground kit but like you and A LOT of other people who are into cars,.......like the eribuni much better...remember your 100x better comment? :D

I removed my side moldings!!!! And a lot of pro owners have. No one is copying anyone here. I mean if he were getting the same wing and painting his car silver and putting Prot2k on it well then he would get his ass kicked..but he isnt. They think alike big deal and back off. I dont even think he knew about Prot2k because he was like Jo do you like the eribuni or the onderground? And I said the erubuni wasnt enough for me and that I was getting the onderground.

You too Icy, dont get all up in kahoots because hes saying you're doing something that you arent. Explain it to him. Him and Prot2k are friends and hes lookin out. I dont know who hes talkin about is 'copying' anyone because personally I havent seen it. But dont tell him hes got a ****ty ass attitude.

this marks the first time ive been own3d on a forum by a girl

you get better by the day my dear.
                    1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

btw motegi, is that you in your avatar?
                      1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
                        I copied his rims

Ok lets start from here. Again, mr grandam. When I first met Greg, (proto2k) I already had my rims and I already knew which springs I had. He DID NOT have his erebuni kit and eibach PRO KIT. We always talked a lot about it and we both agreed that we liked the erebuni. I went back and forth with the onder-ground and erebuni kit. Thats about the two best lookin kits for our car. I dont got much to choose from. LIke I said earlier I did do the side moldings because he posted a thread about it and he recommended it and explained in detail AND encouraged me to do it. My car is metallic black and his is silver. Black and silver goes together. Its a common color scheme dude. I havent even got to my interior yet. I might go red and black but then my brother has that so I will be "copying" him.

Although most people dont like my spoiler I have had it for a while and I like it. He has a different spoiler. He has altezzas, I don't. My rims are actually much different when u look at them in detail I believe these are his. And these are mine.

Eibachs are VERY common springs for our cars. BUT he has the PRO-KIT. Me? Sportlines. Thats different too. Greg and I get along good and hes really cool. We talk about our cars a lot. Anything else?
                        My OLD Car

Comment

yea thats her. I've met her.
                          My OLD Car

Comment

lol. Icy Greg has the 7 spoke like you and me. I think Im the only one with the Motegis then.

Um yes thats me. I thought you knew that when you first posted about me being a girl!
                            Sagaris

Comment

Man what controversy. Just one correction, I had the kit on before we started talking. It just seems to me that it is very convenient timing, I mean when I IM you and tell you what I plan on doing soon. It is usually followed by a "cool, I think I will do that too." That is what Grand Am is talking about.
                              Last edited by McCorkle; 09-06-2003, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
                                Man what controversy. Just one correction, I had the kit on before we started talking. It just seems to me that it is very convenient timing, I mean when I IM you and tell you what I plan on doing soon. It is usually followed by a "cool, I think I will do that too." That is what Grand Am is talking about.
                                1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Working...
                                X