No announcement yet.

Don't touch the walls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that stinks on a touch pad... i didn't have my sound on though.
    2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
    1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

Originally posted by worldhazard View Post
      all ur people who buy big ol mice... i have a... ya... some 'micro MI' p.o.s. brand mouse.. and it works just great!!!! prolly 4-5 years old... lol.. no weights, or extra do-hickies... it's a mouse.. does what a mouse was intended to do. point-click... although i did invest in the tear off strips cuz well... the g/f is gone for a long time usually.. so ya know..
      I just got rid of my base 5 year old compaq roller ball mouse. It got to the point where gaming was ****ty and any use was very unpractical. The optical is far better. Still only have the 2 buttons and scroll wheel. But thats all I want.
      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
      |.....Overnight....................| ||
      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Working...
      X