Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^The problem with the new civic is......? Wait...thats not an electrical taped eyebrow is it?

Comment

I'm guessing because it has an eyebrow but it doesn't look rice to me.
      Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
      "Who Dey"

Comment

Damn you Honda owners!

sigpic

Car: 1999 Mazda Protege
        Daily Driver/Locksmith Vehical

Comment

You know, I don't hate the wheels on that CRX. Everything else, though...
          1995 626: daily beater, mostly stock. Future NASA racer?

Next up: Speed6 or RX-8

Comment

^^Took the words right out of my mouth, it does have nice fittment, but thats the only good part

Comment

Originally posted by Sleezer1533 View Post
              ^^Took the words right out of my mouth, it does have nice fittment, but thats the only good part
              Originally posted by 1Mazda323Fan View Post
              You know, I don't hate the wheels on that CRX. Everything else, though...
              Okay, I lied slightly. I will give props for the clean wide-body install. Most people seem to fubar a job like that, or half-ass it and drive all over the place with fibreglass and Bondo showing. Yes, it's hideous, but I'll give credit where credit's due. At least he (or she) got it done right.
              1995 626: daily beater, mostly stock. Future NASA racer?

Next up: Speed6 or RX-8

Comment

Here's some rice I saw today, fart cannon, and black rims, it said prelude SH edition whateer that means

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
                1988 323 GTX - "Miss Becky" - VJ-11, Autometer Sport Comp boost gauge, Sachs Clutch, K&N Air Filter. Freshly rebuilt engine with Clevite Bearings, Fel-Pro Gaskets and NGKs, 2.5" Exhaust from turbo back with a Turbo muffler.

1970 Chevelle SS - "Krista"/"ALMYDOE" - restored from the ground up, 350/350, lowered 2" frnt 1" rear, flowmaster 40 series, Holley Street Avenger, GMPP intake, American Racing Torqlites. (Ported and Polished ZZ4 Aluminum Heads coming soon)

Comment

Saw a Corolla XRS today with and Autozone "Turbo" badge and the Buick style, oval fender "vent" things.

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That Prelude doesn't look that riced out to me. Yeah I guess if the fart cannon could make it qualify but it looks like its in really good condition.

As for the SH...in the new Honda's it means Super-Handling. It might mean the same on the Prelude, but im not sure. It's Honda's active torque transfer which applies more torque to the outside wheel as your going around a corner to help with understeer. My friend had one and it was actually quite impressive imo.

Sorry guys, although I dislike Honda's, I have a soft spot for Preludes. They were very well built, stylish and pretty damn fast. I wanted one as my first car, but at the time an 02 was going for $20,000 USED!

I saw a Toyota Avalon that said "ENZO" on the trunk lid but I could not get a pic of it while I was driving. The bald tires, tri-star (yes tri-star) rims, shotty Pepboys window tint and chrome trim everywhere, if only I could of got a pic!
                    Last edited by Raider9864; 04-16-2011, 05:09 PM.

Comment

The SH is nice.
                      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

The SH is a model type. I'd rock the Prelude like it is.
                        Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
                        "Who Dey"

Comment

I've always liked the 3rd gen Predules over any year, idk why...maybe because they don't look too much like a Honda lol

-Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

That CRX has some nice bodywork on it and looks like a altered NSX.

That Prelude is decent looking, just like Bomdout mentioned...Id rock it just like it is.
                            Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
                            99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
                            01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

Looks like a Greddy EVO2 exhaust.
                              Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
                              99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
                              01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

my brothers in law, his brother rhino lined his car i ll post pics later
                                swapping into another shell!

Comment

Working...
                                X