This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 89BG 323 View Post
    honestly, its the mirror tint and park bench that kill it for me. that and that its a dsm. lol.
    I can understand about the wing and the mirror tint. But the vr4 version of that and the 3000gtvr4 are dsms too.
    Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
    "Who Dey"

Comment

I can almost guarantee it's not a vr4. A vr4 galant is REALLY rare in Hawaii. Put it this way. I've seen more GTR skylines here than VR4 Galants AND 3000GTs put together. And even if it was a vr4, that still doesn't excuse the wing.
      Before you criticize someone, first try walking a mile in their shoes. Because then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes...

Comment

I was refering to his comment on dsms and claiming that dsms arent too bad of cars.
        "Who Dey"

Comment

Oh ok.
          Before you criticize someone, first try walking a mile in their shoes. Because then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes...

Comment

i used to own a dsm, and really, your right, they arent too bad. but they really arent that special, either. i had a 93 eclipse, with magnaflow catback, beefy swaybars, nice stereo, and short throw shifter. it was alright, but you would look at the speedo an be like oh hey look, im doing 110. it just wasnt a very inspiring car. i get way more laughs outta my mazda. :D
            loves BGs too much for his own good...

93 pro lx. daily runaround until a straight shell can be had.
            73 datsun 260z, yet another project in need of more love.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
            sigpic

Comment

North America never got the VR-4 version of that generation Galant, and I highly doubt someone would go through the trouble of importing one, especially since the Evo's out now, so it's pretty safe to say it's not a VR-4.
              1995 626: daily beater, mostly stock. Future NASA racer?

Next up: Speed6 or RX-8

Comment

I've seen one at a car show a long time ago, but I couldn't tell you if it was imported or swapped. We get some interesting cars sometimes. One guy did a full evo V conversion on his mirage. AWD, LHD, 4g63, bodykit, everything. Just because we didnt get them from the factory doesn't mean there aren't a couple running around.

I agree that it is pretty safe to say it's not a vr4 though.
                Last edited by KaleoXtreme; 02-10-2011, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Mazda323Fan View Post
                  North America never got the VR-4 version of that generation Galant, and I highly doubt someone would go through the trouble of importing one, especially since the Evo's out now, so it's pretty safe to say it's not a VR-4.
                  Do a little reading then come back to your post. No one ever said it was a vr4.
                  "Who Dey"

Comment

Originally posted by bomdoutscort View Post
                    Do a little reading then come back to your post. No one ever said it was a vr4.
                    I did, but it seemed to me there was some confusion on whether it was or not. I was just trying to provide some insight into the issue, but it appears I read a bit too far into things.
                    1995 626: daily beater, mostly stock. Future NASA racer?

Next up: Speed6 or RX-8

Comment

Nope its not an R/T model, its just uncle bens

1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

wow i m surprised some people still have spoiler on their cars, wats wrong with these mexicans? lol
                        swapping into another shell!

Comment

Oh you Marines....cant you atleast waste your money on a good car?
                          sigpic

Car: 1999 Mazda Protege
                          Daily Driver/Locksmith Vehical

Comment

Atleast this guy knows what he has.

edit: the date is wrong incase some of you were wondering. LOL
                            Last edited by JDMazda; 02-16-2011, 02:51 AM.
                            sigpic

Car: 1999 Mazda Protege
                            Daily Driver/Locksmith Vehical

Comment

lots and lots of gobs of bondo..

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
                              1997 Probe GT

Its not a BP05.... Its a BPOS... BIG PIECE OF ****

Comment

^^Classic lol

This old guy must have got tips from his young ricer kid

1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                                X