Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
    1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
    Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
      I had a friend help me do mine after he did his interior for his Grand Am. He will not help anybody else now, it is just too much work. It took us 4 hours to remove the dash alone.
      Yeah it did take us awhile.....

but **** it only took me an hour on MY car.....which being a GM you would think it would take a mall crane or something LOL.......oh well it came out pretty damn good on protos, pretty damn good on mine....and from the pics yours looks good too.....there is NOTHING like a custom interior to just totally make the car....

same on my car and gregs....the interior (in our respective communities) is what we have, and you other guys cant touch

or havnt yet....im sure lots of people will try soon enough to venture into our world.....

one tip...get a big ass knife and lots of pain killers, and some music....its gonna be a long ass day when you try to get that dash out.

Comment

weeee the only thing im worried about is the layers of fiberglass building up and not fitting back in the car lol

Comment

Lookin good! Can't wait to see the finished product.
          So Far: Silvania Silverstar H7 bulbs, Mazdaspeed axle-back, AEM intake, Autoexe replica grill, 6%/17%/35% Tint, B&M short shifter, H&R springs, Alpine CDA9807, Laser-blue calipers, Autometer A/F and Voltmeter gauges, dual pillar pod, Jpec Intake cam, Mazdaspeed Exhaust cam

Comment

than erbody it wuz time welll spent and of course if i wuz able to do it any1 shouold b able to it takes patience dont try rippin out the dash not a good thing u kno lol...1

Comment

Working...
            X