• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha found this funny

lol i just found this funny and decided to post it
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47653

my fs thread

apparently you have never broken down at a track?

NEUMAN

Comment

For one it doesn't even look funny and 2 lets see your car run
      Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
      "Who Dey"

Comment

my car doesn't run at all right now actually and i have an f series so its worse for me. but i just bought a egt donor car that im going to take a g series out of. And i have never broke a tranny at the track only because i've never actually been to the track but im sure ill do the same.

my fs thread

Comment

Yeah I hammered a F series at the track, it was far from laughable
          "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
          *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
          172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
          New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

I'm part of the zoom zoom boom club.
            Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
            "Who Dey"

Comment

im in the club again i just spun a rod bearing in my daily p5, again far from laughable =/ lol btw i just got my donor car ill post pics soon

my fs thread

Comment

haha donnie, i remember your video of the axel LOL

Blowing a transmission is no fun by any means. i've been there SEVERAL times.
                I go to great means now to not be hard on it.
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                  haha donnie, i remember your video of the axel LOL

Blowing a transmission is no fun by any means. i've been there SEVERAL times.
                  I go to great means now to not be hard on it.
                  SHAWN, dammit S-H-A-W-N yeah i still have the video hosted somewhere
                  -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.

Comment

Damnit! i did it again, Sorry
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Damn admins can't even remember their mods names lol. D323=donnie, MD323=Shawn
                      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

oh haha
                        My baby 93' Protege Lx--R.I.P
                        New Baby 94' Protege Lx Black
                        91' Miata - SOLD
                        93' Protege LX new Project (no rust)!
                        Mods: Protege:
                        Engine: Fully built with wiseco 9:1 +1mm ceramic coated tops and molly skirts, M-tuned H beams, ACL Race rod and thrust bearings with King Mains, Arp Mains ,rod and head studs,3 lbs lightend crank, Everything is ballanced, spec stage 3 clutch,lightend flywheel, RX7 Afm, Fidanza Adj. cam gears, timing,Cut intake manifold from BPT323, exintake cam swap,full port and polished head 1mm stainless oversize valves, vf12/vj20Turbo, 3" custom full exhaust w/external wastegate,3" E-Cut, Eclipse crushed BOV , Fmic, Aem Urgo wideband, Autometer boost gauge, Magnaflo Muffler,batt relocated to trunk, slight wire tuck with engine bay fuse box under dash Bp26 ecu
                        Suspension: Energy Suspension rear trailing arms,Es Front Sway bar endlinks,Zx2 Front Sway Bar,El Sport w/bilstein mono tube struts and don't know what springs, Suspension Tequniques Rear Sway bar with Es endlinks,mx3 rear lower tie bar. corksport SS brakelines and clutch line.
                        Exterior: Adler Racing 16"s ,Mx6 Front lip,EGT Glass Sunroof,Edm Headlight & corners EGT side skirts,Gt Led wing, Led interior 3rd brake light
                        Audio: few things polk momo 6.5 components, VW Monsoon Front Componants with monsoon amp,alpine head unit
                        sigpic

Comment

Lol

my fs thread

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                            Damn admins can't even remember their mods names lol. D323=donnie, MD323=Shawn
                            i get PM's from people thinking im donnie once every few months.
                            -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Working...
                            X