No announcement yet.

more pics of the GA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking this earlier to make the wheel wells look smaller, could you "shave them down" sand kinda of bend htem in so they dont stick out but yet stick down and then get some bondo. fiberglass work to make it round again... I was jsut hinkin that cuz I was behind one today and saw that they stick out pretty damn far... jsut an idea

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
      I was thinking this earlier to make the wheel wells look smaller, could you "shave them down" sand kinda of bend htem in so they dont stick out but yet stick down and then get some bondo. fiberglass work to make it round again... I was jsut hinkin that cuz I was behind one today and saw that they stick out pretty damn far... jsut an idea
      they dont really stick out with the kit, it makes it more flush....there isnt a lot of can do about them except getting 19s

you know your damn wheel wells are HUGE when yo ucan fit 19's AFTER lowering the car
      1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, im free. I need FRIESSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and i need them tonight. Youre lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didnt blow a seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, its like this. If i lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if i win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, thats more important.

Oh my god dude....I love this.

Comment

Working...
        X