X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn you! damn you!
    quit taking all the good stuff....

jk...looking good homie
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

just letting everyone know ahead of time, i will never show pictures of my car because ima do everything proto2k does
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

its looking really good.... i just did my headliner in blue with flames to match the hood...
        Sexy Turbo Charged 2000 LX

Comment

6 months probation!? were you drunk doing 120 in a school zone or something!? lol Nice looking car btw
          00 dakota 4x4
          90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

Originally posted by ne3ek
            6 months probation!? were you drunk doing 120 in a school zone or something!? lol Nice looking car btw
            I was gonna ask the same question!
            Anyway, NICE looking car, man. Keep it up!

Comment

Don't know exactly why the probation was so high. I was only caught doing 48 in a 30 without my license on me. I had connections with a lawyer who takes care of our tickets. He knows the judge that usually always presides over the hearings but of course my luck he wasn't there that day. I got out of the ticket and no points went onto my license. It was going to be about a $350 ticket and it would have been 11 of my allowed 14 points. The only part I ended up paying was $100 court fees. And by probation I just mean if I get another ticket within the six month period I get to pay for the old one, the new one, and most likely lose my license because of points. So safe to say I only haul ass on backroads.

Oh and to celebrate the end of my probation I am going to make a run at Deal's Gap. 318 turns in 11 miles, can't wait.
              Last edited by McCorkle; 01-12-2004, 11:57 PM.

Comment

hey proto, did u install taht mp3 spoiler urself. i just got mines today and i tired to install myself. lets just say im not a pro. :D didnt come out right. have to take it to the shop 9 tommorow morning. Hopefully they'll do it. i left a few holes on thr trunk. **** i should have took to them in the first place. instead of tryin myself. did u do urs urself?

Comment

yea Greg looks good as always. Ive been pondering how 19's would fit on our cars.
                  My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by icynelly
                    yea Greg looks good as always. Ive been pondering how 19's would fit on our cars.

Those are 18's you know. I don't think 19's would fit on our cars...
                    2000 DX, Blue
                    Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                    2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Originally posted by icynelly
                      I would never put 19s on a Protege. The rubbing would be absolutely terrible. Plus they would slow you down more than you could believe. The 18s weight a good bit and I can notice alot of difference in them and the old 17s.

Comment

besides what really would be the point in 19's... seriously.. there isnt one lol

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
                          besides what really would be the point in 19's... seriously.. there isnt one lol
                          sure there is...added weight, less acceleration, greater chance of bending\breaking a rim becaus of rubberbands for tires on them.

Comment

ok let me refraise that... what is the point that has a positive outcome

Comment

you could pull some mad ho's wit some 19's yo.haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

sweet ****, looks soo cleann!
                                Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                                Beige 1994 Protege DX
                                Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Working...
                                X