Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why does everyone hate pinstriping.
    lol
    Mine came factory with it to and it wasn't that bad.
    oh well
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I just feel like pinstriping was a trend of the past and that it is now outdated.

Comment

nice! Its clean but too clean IMO. Its just too subtle for me. Not very many people will be able to tell that you have a kit. Its too high for me anyways. Thats my opinion though. I still like it just not what I would do.
        My OLD Car

Comment

The pinstriping's staying unless the car's going to get painted. It's been on the car for almost 5 years now so I'm not about to pull it off.

The car's already lowered on Eibachs. They sit a little high because of my MSP struts. Remember my Racing Beats? They were supposed to drop the car .75", but instead actually RAISED it because of the damn struts!!!

The car's going to stay subtle. I don't want a huge wing on the back, or neon lights or graphics down the side. The Protege looks perfect without all the added junk. From the rear, the car reminds me of an upscale Audi or something.

I want to remove the door molding but I don't want to have some idiot ding my doors. Plus I'll be in the same situation as removing the pinstripes - the paint is 5 years old.
          Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Holy ****, You just made me realize I'm driving a 5 year old car
            Time for a new one! haha jk

woot

Comment

Originally posted by bz3n
              Holy ****, You just made me realize I'm driving a 5 year old car
              Time for a new one! haha jk

woot
              OH ****.. damn that sucks. Negatize, the side moldings you can rip off yourself and use goof off to take off the glue. Badabing badabom.
              My OLD Car

Comment

Very nice Clint. Super clean, and dare i say, even a bit boring...IT'S PERFECT!!!

I sat here for like 25mins just going back and forth between the pics, cause when i first saw it, i was roh no....no likey... but i have come to like it. It just gave me that, "that looks like a sentra now" flash in my head first impression...

And dude, triple 5 years and your 1 year away from my car...infact, it's never performed better!!! Viva Las Protege!!!!! (that might be Viva Los Protege...i hate forgien language grammer...HAHAHAHA)

Comment

If you take the side-molding off it will give it that final clean look, I say go for it.

Comment

WOW!!....that looks damn good

...and after seeing how much better the muffler looks with the rear skirt, I'm definately gonna have to get one now...
                    '03 Sunlight Silver Metallic ES
                    -Window Tint
                    -MS Sport Exhaust

Comment

looking good man what am i saying...F'ing sweet I'll start that cellshade for you today, if work is slow i'll have it done today..otherwise next week.

Comment

i like it alot, i thought the front looked sentra-ish also, but not too bad.
                        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                        225.94wtq
                        torque monster!!!!
                        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Looks really nice... I've always been a fan of clean lines like that. I want money!

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys
                            Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

I like it! Now get some fogs to fill the holes!
                              I think some of you are missing the point here, its not a "kit", its the JDM bumper. Therefore its not supposed to look extreme or low, its clean and sexay, the way JDM should be.
                              2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
                                And dude, triple 5 years and your 1 year away from my car...infact, it's never performed better!!! Viva Las Protege!!!!! (that might be Viva Los Protege...i hate forgien language grammer...HAHAHAHA)
                                my car is faster now than 2 years ago lol

Comment

Working...
                                X