X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice!
    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

nice!!!! damn red mazda paint. gotta get some clear coat on that biznotch. I know Bruces 95, his paint rubs off when he was waxing it. lol. Mazda should not sell another red car....OH YEAH back on topic.

Sweet ass car dood, what kinda fuel economy u gettin? Cruise controll installed? 1/4mil time?
      Maroon 1995 Probe SE
      Beige 1994 Protege DX
      Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

i finally saw the side of ur car! very nice! but ur missing something tho....

ahhh....the gt-r spoiler

the only thing i need is that engine or at least NOS to keep up w/ ur lil beast!

like ur car and the 2 tone color blk/red going on.....peace!

Comment

My fuel economy is good, I can actually pull of 300 miles to the tank but it's really pusing it, and thats if I dont use much boost. I typically fill up every 250 miles. My first and only time I went to the drags, I pulled off a 14.3 with a .8 reaction and on the generic 13" tires the car comes with.

Where did you get that spoiler from? I want the upper one too, but corksport wants like $400 for both. I dont know where else to look for em...
          James G.
          sobe83@yahoo.com
          AIM: DVS 323BPT
          MySpace
          Cardomain
          <BR>

<marquee>Turbonetics T3/T4, RC 550cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump, SSAutochrome Miata manifold, Tial 35mm wastegate, large FMIC, Apex-I SAFC, GReddy Type S BOV, 2.5" aluminum charge pipes, NGK plugs/wires, RX-7 VAM, 3" turbo-back exhaust, ARP head studs, H&R Springs, S/R struts, Sony XPlod deck-2/12" subs, Power Acoustic 800w amp, Pioneer speakers, Evo front bumper, ADR DV8 17" wheels.</marquee>

Comment

$400 for both ? thats cheap! cuz when i called them just for the top they want $700 for it. $700 !!!!!!! for the upper spoiler when i got this gt-r spoiler for $16 at a local junkyard.

Comment

You actually found that spoiler at a JY??? If you ever sell your car or decide not to want it anymore I'll take it. =)
              James G.
              sobe83@yahoo.com
              AIM: DVS 323BPT
              MySpace
              Cardomain
              <BR>

<marquee>Turbonetics T3/T4, RC 550cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump, SSAutochrome Miata manifold, Tial 35mm wastegate, large FMIC, Apex-I SAFC, GReddy Type S BOV, 2.5" aluminum charge pipes, NGK plugs/wires, RX-7 VAM, 3" turbo-back exhaust, ARP head studs, H&R Springs, S/R struts, Sony XPlod deck-2/12" subs, Power Acoustic 800w amp, Pioneer speakers, Evo front bumper, ADR DV8 17" wheels.</marquee>

Comment

yeah i'll let u know and if i find one at the junkyard u'll be the second person to have it cuz bruce95 ask me first....

Comment

Working...
                X