Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KL Powered Eagle Summit (Dodge Colt/Mits. Mirage)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll whoop ur ass

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
    MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

4g > bp
      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47653

my fs thread

Comment

BP>4G, Dont bastardize the BG with a 4G, make it known that BPT's can easily **** on the 4G, plus, **** 4Gs, I like my crank in my block.

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
        MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

thats only the 7 bolt 4g63. the commonly used 4g63 would be the 1st gen 6 bolt. which has as much of a chance of crank walk, as a BP. the 7 bolt motors were off the shelf junk, with no tolerance's really checked.
          ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
          ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
          What are you driving?

Comment

i know lol im just bein an asshole, not a fan of DSMs, been there done that lol so when u gonna put a KL in ur colt??? lol

Comment

def not happening. and if i did do a mazda swap, it would be the fe3. might as well do it correctly the 1st time. lol
              ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
              ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
              What are you driving?

Comment

idk man i think the 4g's can handle a lot more power stock internal's wise
                http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47653

my fs thread

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty323 View Post
                  o wow thats sick...ok who gonna step up and put a 4g63t in a BG/BF?
                  Im in the middle of stuffing a 4g63t in an old rwd Hyundai. fun fun fun when its done
                  91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Originally posted by deathtrigga View Post
                    4g trans > bp trans
                    fixed for you. I just had my friends 2g out and its massive compared to a Mazda g series.
                    12 cbr250r: daily ride
                    01 saab 9-3: daily
                    98 gsxr 1100: for sale
                    93L: money pit/ space waster
                    92GL: low and slow beater
                    90?: the rust free shell
                    89LX: swapping to rust free shell
                    89L: for sale
                    89L: parts
                    87 conquest: dohc 4g64 swap underway
                    76+80 vw dashers: for sale

Comment

wow, thats cool, I would have never thought to do that
                      QC represent

Nick
                      Posted By: Wheresthericego

The BP crank is made out of invincible.
                      sigpic

Comment

oh yeahhhhh

Comment

**** I wish I kept mine niw lol. I owned a 96 and 95 2 door 4 models. Slow but very light
                          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                          X