X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My BG Bombing around in a field.. and Some Pics

My Winter Protege...

93 Lx.

Last edited by mxrx37; 12-20-2011, 10:11 PM.

Mx-3 Kl Turbo (Under the Knife Once Again)
    94 Rx7 All Stock Montego Blue Touring Model
    93 Lx
    sigpic

post some side pics of the car with the spoiler in it.
    5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

K See if I got some.. It might be on her ugly side with the Off Colored Doors and Rust Lol
      I only showed you guys the Pretty side lol
      Man After actually looking at the pics I really need to re-align the trunk
      Last edited by mxrx37; 02-23-2010, 08:51 PM.

93 Lx
      sigpic

Comment

Sweet!!! come down to Oshkosh next Sunday for the Ice rallyX/time trials!! might be the last event of the season. Have your buddy bring his RS down too, there's a bunch of guys running them. I got to drive one, and was having a blast storming over snowbanks!

--sarge

Comment

I am dissapointed with myself I had plans to attend most of the Ice Rallys but didnt make it to a single one... Going to the Banquet feel through...

Those 2.5rs are great,, we been having tons of fun with it lots off roading... By my parents cabin theres countless miles of logging trails to explore....
          They are very tough cars to say the least...

Its currently in the middle of a H6 Swap (SVX Motor)

93 Lx
          sigpic

Comment

Woo!!! you put the diff into this one eh?
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

looks good man! i like it
              -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Looks nice and clean - reminds me of my 94.

Comment

Originally posted by mxrx37 View Post
                  I am dissapointed with myself I had plans to attend most of the Ice Rallys but didnt make it to a single one... Going to the Banquet feel through...

Those 2.5rs are great,, we been having tons of fun with it lots off roading... By my parents cabin theres countless miles of logging trails to explore....
                  They are very tough cars to say the least...

Its currently in the middle of a H6 Swap (SVX Motor)
                  We had a guy driving an SVX last year, the car was rippingly fast!! too bad they only came with autos, though!! A 2.5rs with an H6 and manual trans.. absolutely awesome!!!

We should talk about those logging trails, and maybe setting up an official mini-stage-RallyX at some point!!

--sarge

Comment

Yes ryan this is your diff I got from you earlier in the year.. My mx-3 is moving along so slow I figured might as well use it now...
                    It really helps out for messin around and has been put though a beating already..
                    Got sorta messy used a mx-3 v6 half shaft and axle for the passenger side and ran a protege driver side axle with an mx-3 trans end for the 28 spline count.... Or Something like had way to many parts laying around it.. Maybe vice versa.. Anyways it works great...

The Trails are 30 mins north off Iron Mountain Michagan.. By the Michigame Flowage.. Timing needs to be right so there not to muddy.. Also somtimes the logging trucks rut them up pretty bad and I would hesitate taking any nice on them... However at times I feel as if I was on a stage course its hilly and has sections of gravel, dirt, sand.. A few sandy hairpins that you could do all day and never get bored... Best Part is buy a 15 dollor ORV Sticker and your legal for anything lol...

Sarge You wouldnt have any 4wd Chassis that you would give up on ?.. Any condition..

93 Lx
                    sigpic

Comment

Looks like fun. Good thing that your car isn't lowered!
                      My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Install Shifter Bushings: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...491#post646491

Custom HID's: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&highlight=hid

Comment

I only have the 2 4WDs, one for DD/play, and the other for play/DD/eventual stage rally.

Front half of a '94 familia GTX chassis, RHD, with the dash and everything.. parts keep coming off of it to fix my other cars though.

If I had the space, I'd pick up that one for $600 that somebody has floating around, like yesterday.

--sarge

Comment

did you ever get side view pics?
                          5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

Working...
                          X