Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: '90 323 GT headlight levelers in action...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VIDEO: '90 323 GT headlight levelers in action...

I made this little video to show how the headlight levelers in my new beater work... pretty neat I think.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
    '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
    '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
    '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
    '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
    '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

That is pretty neat lol, any chance you could be the one to provide is with this product
    -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
      That is pretty neat lol, any chance you could be the one to provide is with this product
      From casual glances inside lesser 1st gen's in the area it appears that it is a common option... I don't think I've seen one without it. The junkyard a few minutes from me has a 1st gen Protege with EDM power adjustable headlights, but they haven't "processed" it yet (drained ALL the fluids) so I'm not allowed to touch it. I'm going to have to see how many other "auto recycling" places are nearby and start raping them of headlights and (if not too difficult) their power adjustable gear. Right now the only Mazda products they have available to me are a mid-nineties 121 and a V6 MX3. But they have a nice looking 323F that I could snag some minor parts from and a nice looking Protege LX that I would definitely snag the lights off of... once they're "processed".
      '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
      '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
      '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

so lame. every car we have here is better in europe/japan/austrailia. i'm really surprised they had that option way back then.
        sigpic

Comment

Damn that would go perfect with my rare square edm headlights Also the power folding mirrors
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
            Damn that would go perfect with my rare square edm headlights Also the power folding mirrors
            Do you have a rear fog light switch and garnish? Because apparently they all came with those as well over here.
            '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
            '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
            '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

hey lscrx any chance you can get your hands on that switch i need to make this work?? i have a set of adjustable edm headlights and would love to control mine as well.

thanks

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

All cars in Germany, I think Europe (not sure), are required to have them. Either when towing a trailer or with a load in the back seat. With the brighter headlights and them pointing too far upwards, it can be a really PITA for oncoming traffic. Where are you exactly lscrx? I'm in Dortmund and both of my GT's are getting ready for some major workovers.
                Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

Originally posted by Kris View Post
                  hey lscrx any chance you can get your hands on that switch i need to make this work?? i have a set of adjustable edm headlights and would love to control mine as well.

thanks
                  Yeah, I'm pretty sure the 121 at the j/y has the same exact switch, I can probably throw it in a padded envelope and it would only cost a few bucks to ship. I will (hopefully) be going to a better j/y tomorrow and will snag any EDM goodies that I can, keep your fingers crossed!!!
                  '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
                  '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
                  '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by 92_2_fast View Post
                    All cars in Germany, I think Europe (not sure), are required to have them. Either when towing a trailer or with a load in the back seat. With the brighter headlights and them pointing too far upwards, it can be a really PITA for oncoming traffic. Where are you exactly lscrx? I'm in Dortmund and both of my GT's are getting ready for some major workovers.
                    I think you're right about them being mandatory. I am in Kaiserslautern, right off the A6, not far from Baumholder or Mannheim... what kind of work are you doing to your GT's?
                    '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
                    '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
                    '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

thanks lscrx YOU ROCK MAN! gimme your email so i can paypal.see if you can pull the harness for it as well if you can.

thanks

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by lscrx View Post
                        Do you have a rear fog light switch and garnish? Because apparently they all came with those as well over here.
                        No but its on my wishlist. Been wanting 1 for a while...you offering to get me 1??
                        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                          No but its on my wishlist. Been wanting 1 for a while...you offering to get me 1??
                          There's a clean BG sedan at the junkyard with the "323" rear garnish, EDM lights, etc. If they let me pull stuff off of it (it's not "processed") then I will snag all the goodies. Today they let me pull the drivers side windshield garnish off a "unprocessed" 323 when I begged... mine flew off at 180kph.
                          '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
                          '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
                          '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Kris View Post
                            thanks lscrx YOU ROCK MAN! gimme your email so i can paypal.see if you can pull the harness for it as well if you can.

thanks
                            I snagged the switch today, along with about 8-10" of the wire coming out the back... not sure what else there is to it. If you find out there's something else you need (besides the switch) let me know... cause I have no clue. PM me your address, I probably won't be able to ship it until after the 1st because I'll be in the field, but I'll go ahead and ship it and you can send me the paypal after we know what the shipping is. The switch only cost $5 so I doubt your grand total will be more than $15. For those wanting EDM headlights and garnishes and stuff it will be more expensive, but I'll wait until I've bought some and priced shipping before I give an estimate on a set of those.
                            '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
                            '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
                            '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Working...
                            X