No announcement yet.

1st mod of the year! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lookin good man! I need to get some time off so i can do some work on my turbo 6s and get one back to being road worthy.

Comment

never knew a 626 could look that nice!
      sigpic

Comment

wow. thanks for the love guys. hopefully ill be able to spend a bit more time on it this year. just received a Mazda Capella grill that ill be painting, and putting on soon. ill be the 1st 626 in the states running that grill. my wing is also the only one of its kind in the states also.
        ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
        ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
        What are you driving?

Comment

Dayum that **** turned out good!

btw that pic with skippy-j's 626 and my car was when my **** was still 4x4 status and his dropped

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
          1997 Probe GT

Its not a BP05.... Its a BPOS... BIG PIECE OF ****

Comment

sorry to bring back an old thread buy i was wondering how the orange corners were holding up? also if you coudl take a pic of the paint you used. did you spray it on? i cant find it at our local hobby lobby they have the red testors and thats all thanks

Comment

corners look the exact same as when i did them. if i didnt clear coat them, they would probably start looking hazy. but even taillight tint does that if you dont clear it.

ill take a pic of the can when i get home. if i can find it.
              ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
              ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
              What are you driving?

Comment

awesome thanks man

Comment

Working...
                X