No announcement yet.

Identity Revealed – New and Old Pictures of my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The outside of the car looks great with the new wheels, not keen on the interior coloring, but you did a fine job of it.

The BPT engine is the nicest part

Comment

Dammit, no one likes the white wheels anymore I am not a big fan of interior painting either, but I tried it a few years back and it came out pretty good IMO. Thanks for the comments guys! Lots of work has gone into this car and it'll be a long spring (or summer) when the BPT finally goes in. Almost all of the turbo goodies are in my possession and hopefully I'll be able to do the swap myself.
      -------------------------
      '91 LX
      '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
      well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

nice... love the rims and 323 garnish! nice lookin car
        Maroon 1995 Probe SE
        Beige 1994 Protege DX
        Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Those wheels kick ass, If I weren't getting rid of my pro I would ditch my ugly exel's and get some nicer looking wheels!

90 Mazda Protege LX 5-Speed (currently 4 sale)
          -Mods...who care's anymore?DOHC anyone

Comment

Originally posted by NoFear
            Those wheels kick ass, If I weren't getting rid of my pro I would ditch my ugly exel's and get some nicer looking wheels!
            Which set of wheels are you talking about?
            '91 LX

well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Originally posted by Identity_X
              Which set of wheels are you talking about?
              When I said those wheels "kick ass" I was referring to your 5zigen fighters.
              The "ugly exels" are on my car in my signiture.

90 Mazda Protege LX 5-Speed (currently 4 sale)
              -Mods...who care's anymore?DOHC anyone

Comment

as u can c im a fan of interior paintin... and i also have many swtiches ...7 i think:underglows,washer lights,light to my tachometer,amplifier,light in grill,lights under my seats,extra cig outlets for radar detector and cell phone charger... and i think dats it maybe i forgot sum tho lol i actually find wirin the easiest part about it but then again ive been wiring any thing and everything my self since i hit 16 started on cd players went on to system, underglows, lights all over,lights mirror directional,tachometer,my door poppers alarms not bad for bein 18

Comment

definitely lovin' the car Identity.
                  89 Nissan 240SX-NEW CAR!!!
                  fst323@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by JDM323
                    definitely lovin' the car Identity.
                    Thanks man! Your 323 doens't look that bad either.
                    '91 LX

Comment

Originally posted by Identity_X
                      Thanks man! Your 323 doens't look that bad either.
                      thanks. BTW, i LOVE your white wheels. ill even take them for free.
                      89 Nissan 240SX-NEW CAR!!!
                      fst323@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
                        i love the white wheels. if you ever drop the set, holler at me.
                        I payed way too much for those wheels and I doubt I'll sell them anytime soon. However, once you get the GTR bumpers that you speak of completed, we might be able to work out a trade.
                        '91 LX

Comment

Working...
                        X