my miata..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my miata..

Here are a few pics of mine at our local fathers day car show, which is mostly older American cars but there are a few imports there, My fender is all dented and my bumper is chipped i plan on replacing the fender so i said what the hell why not be unique and chalkboard paint it. Well at first when i got there i had the " No Homo" the car got many dirty looks and a few laughs, Most people didn't realize what i ment by the no homo and thought i was a homophobe.. So shortly after that i changed it up to low-n-slow and it received a lot more looks after that lol

and also there was an ugly del sol there on bags and had decals saying so, so i added the words on the front bumper.

Last edited by Chad; 06-23-2010, 05:47 PM.

LOL, your bumper is a lawn mower!
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

sexy
      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
      |.....Overnight....................| ||
      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

thris thread should just be called mazdas in the wild!

my cars lawn mower impression

lovin your miata! there's just something about the old 1st gens! and i must be too old. i dont get the No HOMO either.
        ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
        ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
        What are you driving?

Comment

Your grass is like 8x as tall! LOL

(and only homo's drive miata's, duh!)

Comment

Originally posted by monoxidechild View Post
            lovin your miata! there's just something about the old 1st gens! and i must be too old. i dont get the No HOMO either.
            A word used to show that whatever you did no matter how gay isn't gay as long as you say no homo.

Car looks great chad. Makes me want a miata more and more.
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

man if i was only 3 in shorter i would rock these cars!! love it man. my style
              Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
              99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
              01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

how tall are u? there are a couple guys on the miata forum that are 6'3+ still rock miata's.... you take some of the foam out of the seat so u sit lower, and its still just as comfortable

Comment

is that chalk paint on your car or something? lol, car looks awesome.
                  -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                  http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                  http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
                    how tall are u? there are a couple guys on the miata forum that are 6'3+ still rock miata's.... you take some of the foam out of the seat so u sit lower, and its still just as comfortable
                    well i guess i should have sat in one before opening my mouth then, im only 6'3 to be exact. good call. ill try to find one to get a chance to sit inside.
                    Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
                    99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
                    01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

Working...
                    X