My BMW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
    funny story, remember when i bought a tee shirt from you on protegeclub, and you never gave it to me, then you promised my money back, then left the sight, ha ha ha ha ha that was funny. ahhhh good times.
    You always have all the fun! I got shafted on a PRM intake on the erdt board from some kid in like PA.
    00 dakota 4x4
    90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

Car looks awesome!! You should really take care of the two tone paint job in the future. M3 mirrors would also be a good addition along with the M bumper and sideskirts.
      -------------------------
      '91 LX
      '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
      -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
      well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Originally posted by ne3ek
        You always have all the fun! I got shafted on a PRM intake on the erdt board from some kid in like PA.
        yeah its tons of fun to just toss money around, lol
        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!
        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by Identity_X
          Car looks awesome!! You should really take care of the two tone paint job in the future. M3 mirrors would also be a good addition along with the M bumper and sideskirts.
          So true, get the whole car painted over black.... and add some perl to it to .. Make the color really pretty...
          Hey how about a supercharger...
          ****, I want a bimmer...lol
          oh yeah I forgot I am getting boost , nevermind
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Hey I use to work at Bavauto and they do have alot of M-tech parts but everyone is doing that. I would do either AC Schnitzer(pricey) or the Bavauto aerodynamics.

03 Protege 5
            03 Sentra SE-R
            85 IROC-Z

Comment

lmao, somebody just got caught up.
              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
              X