Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd kill some one if they did that to my car. sorry man

Comment

JO, that kind of looks like your paint job if it went down on to the bumper

Comment

DAMN. You need to be kicking some people's asses for that. I'd be so furious if someone willfully did that to my car.
        Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
          JO, that kind of looks like your paint job if it went down on to the bumper
          true..LOL

Comment

Majku im jebem!!! (I dont want to be rude in english )
            Seriously, one summer i was on fishing and when i went to put fishing equipment back to the car i had a lot to see. Im like 100 meters from the car and i see some IDIOT trying to get out of a parking lot in a narrow street, btw, the idiot has some biiig pickup. And i am looking at him, thinking, what an idiot, he doesnt even know how to park the car, suddenly, he moves backwards really fast, accidently i guess and hits a parked car, i move a little left to see what he hitted in, and its my pro!!! I get REALLY PISSED, and start running towards him. I see german plates, so i start to speak on english: "Do you understand english"?
            He: Ja, ja"
            I: "What the **** are you doing?"
            He: "Was?"
            I: "You bumped my car man!"

He looks back and says, "Oh, its an old car, doesnt matter too much".
            Just for the record, i HATE GERMANS, when he said that, i got soooo mad that i could get his big fat ass out of the car and hit him on the floor all day. He was lucky because my friend stopped me. The german furiously ran away.
            He broke my left taillight and scratched the bumper.
            One day you are born,
            The next big milestone
            you discover go zoom-zoom
            you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaMadness
              Majku im jebem!!! (I dont want to be rude in english )
              I know what this means!

Comment

HOW??? You didnt use the dictionary right?
                One day you are born,
                The next big milestone
                you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

Comment

HOW??? You didnt use the dictionary right?
                  nope, I would have said "Majka im da eba". lol

Comment

HAHA! LOL! American swearing in "croatian" LOOL!!!!
                    One day you are born,
                    The next big milestone
                    you can't get enough!

Comment

That is pretty bad, good thing for insurance.

Something like that happend to me 3 slashed tires and the entire passengers side keyed up, along with the hood. I had to get the whole thing repainted, and I only pay for basic insurance so nothing was covered.

Worst thing, it happed a few days after I got my car. I swear this thing is cursed.

"Majku im jebem"
                      Hey I know what that means too.
                      I would have said Majku ti jebem
                      Last edited by zerocover; 02-01-2004, 04:14 PM.

Comment

HAHA! LOL! American swearing in "croatian" LOOL!!!!
                        dude, I'm a Bulgarian

Comment

haha, you should said that in a first place
                          One day you are born,
                          The next big milestone
                          you can't get enough!

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
                            yeah tore up comment kinda made me laugh, lol
                            LOL!!! I did'nt think about it like that!!! I meant to say emotional!!!! ROFL!!!! Yea i have a good insurance company!!!!! Plus i have nuthin on my record!!!! I painted it back the same!!!!
                            "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack
                              What kind of car club has new members vandalise other cars as a form of innitiation? WTF? I'd never mess with someone's car, you just don't do that ****.
                              Yea i know!!! That's me i would neva eva do anything like that to someone's ride cause i wouldn't want it done to mine!!! I miss it!!!! But hey i got the proty now!!!!!!!!
                              "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Originally posted by mazdachic
                                Yea i was diggin' threw the pics found these still makes me sick to my stomach.... and to think they had the wrong car!!!!!
                                damn that is some messed up s**t i would be trackin them down like you wouldnt believe .its a good thing that the insurance covered it though,but i know you were pissed,cause i had a p.o.s neon that someone did that to..omg was i furious..lol

Comment

Working...
                                X