No announcement yet.

What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

forget bmp files. Save your files as jpg.

----
    when I say groundcontrols.
    They are coilovers with eibach(sp) springs.
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I've just got the springs. They don't sell them separately like they used to. What's wrong with just the springs?

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
      Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
      I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

Finally...nooow. What do you guys think?

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
        Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
        I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

it looksmuch better now. I like the rims and the sig

Comment

I still can't see all of the pics.

Comment

I think you're off to a good start. I'd offer the advise of getting a thicker gauge mesh for your grill though =). It'll give it a less fragile more aggressive look.
              Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
              FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
              Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

hey it looks good you need to lower it than it will look tight

Comment

i can see them. I guess it works only on firefox. You need to put those springs on now. that gap is monstrous
                  My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by dahotprotege
                    i can see them. I guess it works only on firefox. You need to put those springs on now. that gap is monstrous
                    werd
                    boost happy

Comment

YOU HAVE 25 FEET OF WHEEL GAP lol...drop her. i will drive up to the pizzle or durham with a compressor if you need me to lol

Comment

damn it'll look even cleaner once u get it lowered! Clean ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Project323
                          I think you're off to a good start. I'd offer the advise of getting a thicker gauge mesh for your grill though =). It'll give it a less fragile more aggressive look.
                          hey ! the white p5 on ur link. is that slip streams from rota???

i think u and that one guy from the philippines have the celanest 2nd gen protege. I never imagine the 2nd gen looking like this clean untill i saw urs b4 when u were trying to sell it. Nice car!

Comment

i do believe that are. you can ask dale the onwer of it. i can't remember his sN on here i think its dayOH...... or something.

thank you, i appreciate the compliment. what sucks for me tho is that in mazda competitions or what not there are so many 3rd gens and p5's that have mild work done to them that they pay more attention to their rides instead of mine. but all good i don't trick out my ride for show... but for personal use only. =)

Originally posted by 1ofdfew323
                            hey ! the white p5 on ur link. is that slip streams from rota???

i think u and that one guy from the philippines have the celanest 2nd gen protege. I never imagine the 2nd gen looking like this clean untill i saw urs b4 when u were trying to sell it. Nice car!
                            Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
                            FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
                            Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

i know wut u mean. i have a 1st gen 323 which i'd rather be driving better than the p5 just cuz its pretty quick and looks so different from everybody else. U should try out on the import magazines. send ur pics. one of these days ur car will get the attention it needs...

Comment

Originally posted by Project323
                                i do believe that are. you can ask dale the onwer of it. i can't remember his sN on here i think its dayOH...... or something.

thank you, i appreciate the compliment. what sucks for me tho is that in mazda competitions or what not there are so many 3rd gens and p5's that have mild work done to them that they pay more attention to their rides instead of mine. but all good i don't trick out my ride for show... but for personal use only. =)
                                Yeah that tends to be the show scene. On the show scene, judges like to see wild body graphics, big stereo mods, engine dress up.. pretty rims and **** like that... I just can't do it.
                                Plus they tend to like newer cars , but that's not to say a 323 or 2nd gen can't win the show over any newer protege.

I just rather take it to the track, autocross or just plain chill... to hell with car shows.
                                bruce
                                photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
                                X