No announcement yet.

What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is hard to win on a carshow especially with the 323 but if u have it all jdm'ed out then maybe u'll have a chance of winning. Sorry Bruce but I love carshows i won 3 trophies 2 1st place and 1 2nd place. 1 from HIN, 2 from street low magazine or some low rider magazine that was held down here. No, it wasn't my 323 it was my 97 civic ex back in 99-01...I am tho planning on putting my 323 on the carshow. I just need to get that Smog licencse so that i can get that $24/hr starting rate.

Comment

Originally posted by 1ofdfew323
      it is hard to win on a carshow especially with the 323 but if u have it all jdm'ed out then maybe u'll have a chance of winning. Sorry Bruce but I love carshows i won 3 trophies 2 1st place and 1 2nd place. 1 from HIN, 2 from street low magazine or some low rider magazine that was held down here. No, it wasn't my 323 it was my 97 civic ex back in 99-01...I am tho planning on putting my 323 on the carshow. I just need to get that Smog licencse so that i can get that $24/hr starting rate.
      It's not that hard, but it depends on the judges. I have been to car shows and have seen some cars loose that really should have won... then I have been to others where most of the cars that won, were rice crappers.
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

think bigger wheels... everything else is sweet.

Comment

Working...
        X