my ride incase you havent seen it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Proto2k
    *cough* turbo *cough* Come on Danny there are a few great turbos for the 1.6. I plan on hitting about 180-190 hp. Anything faster and I will never get out of jail.
    i want more ... if imma spend over 2gz on this imma get some hp
    boost happy

Comment

I guess my car would fall into the "show" category since I have the whole JDM thing going on. It does see the autocross track every weekend too however.
      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

yes yours too... although you are in the same boat as me with setbacks... except you dont have to pay for yours grrr

Comment

Pay for my what, my car?
          Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

no your accidents that happened to you... the fire, getting hit... all that stuff

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
              no your accidents that happened to you... the fire, getting hit... all that stuff
              Did you screw up your body kit again or something? Mine is still jacked up from a rough spring, summer, and winter. I need to get it painted for the shows but that takes me back to the current situation.

Comment

fire? Im with MIA with this one though. Spending over FOUR G's for a turbo? I could do so many other things with that. Once im done with absolutly everything else to my car, then Ill swap a JDM 2.0 or maybe something else. And then turbo the **** out of that ****.
                My OLD Car

Comment

And to take count again, we have Motegi, MIAprotege Bizob, Negatize, Asylum, dahotprotege, and Proto2k. 7 of us against all the other performance freaks.
                  My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by dahotprotege
                    Spending over FOUR G's for a turbo? I could do so many other things with that.
                    That's the thing though, it is not going to cost anymore than $2500. And that figure includes alot of exhaust work as well.

Comment

hmmm not bad. Proto whats up with your avatar?
                      My OLD Car

Comment

That is me being annoyed by the countless number of pm's about body kits.

Comment

That is me being annoyed by the countless number of pm's about body kits.
                          On this site? Thats pretty weird. How come I never get any PM's about body kits? We got the same one!
                          Last edited by dahotprotege; 02-07-2004, 11:53 PM.
                          My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by dahotprotege
                            On this site? Thats pretty weird. Hoe come I never get any PM's about body kits? We got the same one!
                            Beats me. Maybe because it is more visible in my sig. I had to add that little message in my sig, but it didn't do too well.

Comment

Beats me. Maybe because it is more visible in my sig. I had to add that little message in my sig, but it didn't do too well.
                              hahaha! I never saw you on cardomain... Well I must get a better pic of my car...
                              My OLD Car

Comment

no i didnt screw it up again.... it just needs to be painted badly.... I drag a lot more...I had the new one on and was driving around wtih my 17's on and my 13's on in the front so it was angled down makin me drag a **** load more.....that and it bent one of the brackets... so im thinking of going back in the spring and saying"paint my car damnit." that way its just done and out of the way.... anyone know how much that would cost? or how much it owuld cost to paint the door jams and the bottom of the hood and trunk lid also incase I decide to do a diff color?

Comment

Working...
                                X