X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hows my sig now? Too big?
    My OLD Car

Comment

good. but u do know that the 2nd one is blurry right?

Comment

See if you can't make it slightly shorter. Even on resolution over 1024 I am getting a scroll bar.

Comment

i just got thread jacked
          boost happy

Comment

yay. back on topic... mia... post pics of your interior i miss seeing it

Comment

[/end thread jack] I wanna see it tool. I remember the seats and the the T.V's/
              My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
                yay. back on topic... mia... post pics of your interior i miss seeing it

boost happy

Comment

forgot a pic of the front TV and DVD player but u can kinda see the TV on the first pic
                  boost happy

Comment

*uckin imagestation ... damnit
                    boost happy

Comment

From what I've heard, Imagestation no longer allows remote linking to their servers. Time to find another hosting provider...
                      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

MIA...are you on the last page of the calendar? I see proto2k is on the back page as well. Correct?

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
                        Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
                        I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

mia do you want some space? im giving some out to about 10 people here on the club

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaMania
                            MIA...are you on the last page of the calendar? I see proto2k is on the back page as well. Correct?
                            Is it? Can you scan the page or take a picture of it?

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
                              mia do you want some space? im giving some out to about 10 people here on the club
                              can you give me 8 of those spaces?

Comment

I didn't buy the calendar but it's the one you have in the drive way and the trees in the background. The hood is silver and not black though. I'll try to get a pic of it for you though.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
                                Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
                                I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

Working...
                                X