my ride incase you havent seen it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MazdaMania
    I didn't buy the calendar but it's the one you have in the drive way and the trees in the background. The hood is silver and not black though. I'll try to get a pic of it for you though.
    Oh yeah I forgot I took that picture before the cf hood.

Comment

whats this 'calendar' i hear about?
      My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
        mia do you want some space? im giving some out to about 10 people here on the club
        if u could and show me how to do it that would be nice ... then i can show u guys all the pics ... and as for the calendar, i dont know, i didnt buy one cuz that was the most unorganzied thing of life , and i wasent going to pay for something that i havent even seen
        boost happy

Comment

Originally posted by dahotprotege
          whats this 'calendar' i hear about?
          its some calendar they did in the mazdamp3 forums ... it was gay cuz the way they did it was not by how nice the car was but how good the "picture" was ... if we wanted a calendar with nice "pictures" of stock proteges, we can probably find one or order one from the dealerships ... they shouldve picked another way to do it in my opinion , dont worry mauricio, u didnt miss anything
          boost happy

Comment

ah ok good. I definitly dont want any stock proteges in my room. We should make our own calendar.
            My OLD Car

Comment

Yea, it was very poorly done. It was all stock MSPs and stock P5s. Then on the very back page was a bunch of misc. pics but all we're 3rd gens.
              The picture quality on some of the pics was horrible. Definately not a good use of 20 bucks.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
              Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
              I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

great lookin car, nice body kit. Very clean!!!
                Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                Beige 1994 Protege DX
                Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Proto...if I remember correctly your on the promazda boards. Ask Justin(XshodowX) over there. It was his calendar I was looking at today and noticed both of those.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
                  Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
                  I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

Proto...if I remember correctly your on the promazda boards. Ask Justin(XshodowX) over there. It was his calendar I was looking at today and noticed both of those.
                    im on there too , but not much .. but i am in promazda
                    boost happy

Comment

wow we got almost 100 replies. You're famous Danny.
                      My OLD Car

Comment

Yeah I go on the Promazda boards from time to time. I might join in the future, haven't decided yet. Got any more pictures to post Danny?

Comment

I found some pics of your car Danny. REALLY SHINY

My OLD Car

Comment

Damn I love the way a car looks under lights inside. Nice wax job too.

Comment

You shoulda seen mine at HIN. If my camera was better....
                              My OLD Car

Comment

That picture made me laugh though. It was pre-**** up bumper time. Mine looked good for about a week.

Comment

Working...
                                X