• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahah! Heres mine from HIN that I found online
    My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
      That picture made me laugh though. It was pre-**** up bumper time. Mine looked good for about a week.
      pre fcuked up bumper ?? u talking bout mine lol
      boost happy

Comment

mauricio, were u parked next to that black IS 300 ??? with red interior andchrome decal and purple streetglow ??? that car is sick, ur supposed to park on the other side of the building lol
        boost happy

Comment

and we have over 100 posts cuz we are post whoring like mother uckers and taking **** off topic
          boost happy

Comment

lol yea i was parked next to the IS300. Howd u know? It was just like that by coincidence actually. danny i found some interior pics of your car if you want me to post em.
            My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by dahotprotege
              lol yea i was parked next to the IS300. Howd u know? It was just like that by coincidence actually. danny i found some interior pics of your car if you want me to post em.
              go for it ... i posted some but i guess it didnt work cuz of imagestation .... im too lazy to go upload it from another source
              boost happy

Comment

ride looks real nice

Comment

there ya go, thats all i could find
                  My OLD Car

Comment

there ya go, thats all i could find
                    where ?
                    boost happy

Comment

wow thats weird as hell. It only shows up in plasma x or ambience skins. ADMINS!!!
                      My OLD Car

Comment

wow thats weird as hell. It only shows up in plasma x or ambience skins. ADMINS!!!
                        OK, that's seriously messed up

Comment

I'm scared, hold me.

Comment

Although it's nice to be all show, it really sucks to get left behind by everyone. It also especially sucks when your car takes forever just to get to 105mph.(not that it needs to be done everyday).
                            I see nothing wrong with getting some spunk under the hood in the form of engine work or boost or nos or whatever.
                            Me basically, I won't be doing anything crazy, just have the turbo under the hood, the jspec bumper and lip repainted and the protege5 side skirts. I think that will basically be it for me.
                            I aim to push out about 250 hp
                            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Yeah I have gotten tired of being left behind. That's why I will be going with the turbo. Nothing better than when someone expects you to be slow and then you smoke their ass.

Comment

bad thing is yous guys' cars all look like they should be fast so everyone always wants to race you.....It sucks to have to turn down every race because you know your gonna loose,
                                that is unless you racing something like a 78 plymouth volare or sompin.

disclaimer: i also own a 1.6 protege.
                                According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                                X