No announcement yet.

my ride incase you havent seen it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep I never race people because I already know the outcome. Can't wait to start handing people their asses when I go boost. I might even leave the mesh in the front bumper so they can't see the fmic.

Comment

I was thinking about that too... I like the way it looks but it might be more fun to hide it.

Comment

yeah i would hide it. dude can you imagine what its gonna feel like when can finally beat an SI.
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I won't just be smoking SI's, the MSP's better watch out too. I might just leave the mesh over the fmic for awhile until I get the buddyclub2 front bumper. It has a wide open mouth perfect for a fmic.

Comment

I still need to find a fmic to fit in my jspec bumper...
            I spoke to Andy, he wante over 900 for a front mount kit. It's a bit over my head though. I can't really afford that.
            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Just get one from Ebay and make it work. That is what I am going to do. I need to take some measurements so I know what will fit.

Comment

ive been jacked
                boost happy

Comment

You've been jacked multiple times on this thread.

Comment

thats dirty. Oh well, I will still be slow.
                    My OLD Car

Comment

yes, yes you will......come join us on the bs thread, got some traffic tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
                        yes, yes you will......come join us on the bs thread, got some traffic tonight.
                        wheres that at ?
                        boost happy

Comment

wow where have you been?
                          My OLD Car

Comment

Working...
                          X