CART event #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CART event #2

Today was CART event #2. We ran at broken glass central none other than LAZ parking in Hartford CT. It was cold and cloudy all day. It made for an interesting time I was searching for some kind of grip all day. The tires could not get up to temp so the car was a handfull. The changes I made to the car this week helped out a lot the ZX2 felt a lot more neutral it didn't plow like it did at event #1. The car was good enough for a first in class. First time I have ever got a first place I recieved a nice beer mug as a trophey and I promptly smashed it while washing it damn it. Oh well looks like I have to get another one. We had very little turn out for the event only about 40 people it was a quick and short course. We were able to get in 6 runs and were done by 2. Enjoy the videos I will post up a link to the results when they are up.

Run #1
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Run #2 Got wicked sideways in this run and was able to make it work.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Run #3 Was good enough for first in class

Run #4

Run #5 went of course nobody noticed. Also watch the civic blowing smoke before my run.

Run #6 Fastest of the day.
    The money run fastest of the day 29.047www.cartct.com
    Last edited by jay92gt; 04-16-2011, 06:50 PM.

92 GT GTX Autox machine Dead and gone

98 ZX2 Currently rusty Need a new car

That was a depressingly small lot.

Comment

Originally posted by XelderX View Post
      That was a depressingly small lot.
      Same one as the first event. Unfortunatly up here in CT the zoning laws and insurance stipulations keep us from getting anything better.

Comment

awesome!
        -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Here they are the results.

Comment

Working...
          X