This one is a little dirty!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one is a little dirty!

Don't worry, it's family friendly, but keep your eyes peeled for some dirty action!

once again, ruined by the music

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Bogaut, here's one i made just for you! lol. I had to sync the audio that I recorded with a Zoom H4N. The gopro doesn't record sound very well, thats why I put music iin the vids. Thanks for the input.

Ford Festiva Rs1600 being driven briskly, but not at the limit through the desert.

Comment

much better what kind of BOV you runnin? and also what you edit on? syncin audio can be a real bitch, i edit on final cut 10, and it auto syncs audio and video. its awesome

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Stock b6t diverter and stock capri airbox. I placed a microphone a few inches away from the airbox and another in the car and recorded in stereo. I mixed the sound with ivideo and it was a PITA. Im getting a GoPro Hero2 HD soon that has an external audio input. I will then be able to plug the H4N into the goPro and have true stereo sound while recording video. I think you'll like my videos better then, but until then make your own engine sounds with your mouth! Lol

Comment

wait what can you plug into the go-pro for better sound??
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

With the GoPro Hero2 HD (it has an external mic input) you can use a digital recording device such as the ZOOM h4n to capture stereo or multi channel sound (more than one mic at a time) and input it directly into the video. This makes the video's sound quality as good as what you hear from professional video productions. Many professionals choose the ZOOM h4n for field work (non studio production).

Comment

video turned out nice, I like that you had the mic in the engine bay, really changes the feel of the video lol
                -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

whoa! the zoom H4N is expensive!!
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                  he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Yeah, I've had mine for a few years, use it for on the go music recording/ editing. It just happened to work well in video editing too! It's a sturdy little device that records professional quality sound, hence the price.

Comment

Working...
                    X