Haha. These are priceless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tai Mai Shu

but put my old vr4 twin turbo to the svt though and see who loses.
    You do realize that your VR4 twin turbo weighed more, had less horsepower, and less torque than an SVT? Dollar for dollar, the SVT mustang is one of the best cars on the market if you're looking for a sports car. The reason I brought it up is because so many people overlook it simply cause its a Mustang when it's numbers are actually very impressive. Of course it only gets like 16mpg on the road but who's talking about fuel economy.
    2002 Ford Focus ZX3
    1987 Mazda 323
    1993 Protege LX (coming soon)

Comment

have u read everyones review of the svt mustang? "sure its fast, but whats up with the interior, and the ****ty clutch feel".."the interior sux, and the clutch sux"..."not a pleasant driving environment"..."crude" etc

Comment

Originally posted by iwokeupfrmadrea
        have u read everyones review of the svt mustang? "sure its fast, but whats up with the interior, and the ****ty clutch feel".."the interior sux, and the clutch sux"..."not a pleasant driving environment"..."crude" etc
        It's a sports car, that was it's soul intent. Interior isn't necessarily something people buy sports cars for. The clutch is stiff but it has a hell of alot of horsepower to deal with. Drive any DSM with lots of power. You may as well try squishing a brick with your foot.
        2002 Ford Focus ZX3
        1987 Mazda 323
        1993 Protege LX (coming soon)

Comment

ive driven a ferrari 360 modena...its clutch wasnt stiff

Comment

if you ask me a sports car should have a good designed interior, sporty, low, comfortable in certain aspects

ever sat in an s2k? perfect ergonomics IMO

Comment

Originally posted by XLerate93
              if you ask me a sports car should have a good designed interior, sporty, low, comfortable in certain aspects

ever sat in an s2k? perfect ergonomics IMO
              i actually find the rx8's cabin to be wonderful...and as far as far as small cars go-the miata is great, but the protege has got the most phenomenal lay out-everything is logical and where it should be...and comfy

Comment

Working...
              X