Progression of my Mazda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Progression of my Mazda

I have owned this car since 2009. Almost 4 years and 70,000 trouble free miles. Have only replaced plugs, wires, belts, EGR, radiator, battery, tires, brakes, and oil changes. In 2010 I hit a deer, busted up my grill and my hood. In 2011, a deer ran into the side of it and took out my fender and blinker (lots of deer around here). Later that year, my dad slammed into it backing out of a driveway with a full size SUV, took out my rear quarter and tail light. Car was still fine, was fixed cheaply and kept driving it winter 2011, when I had a tire blow out (10,000 mile old tires!!!) on ice and the car slid through a ditch and took out an AT&T power box. Car was still fine! So the car had gotten to the point of being in such bad cosmetic condition, I was completely embarrassed to drive it. So winter of last year, I shelled out some cash, and gave her a brand new look

I needed to do something to make the Protege more compelling to drive so that I wouldn't put the mileage on my Camaro.

It now has 138,000 miles and I just put brand new winter wheels on it last week, along with replacing the plugs and wires again.

Enjoy!!!

Interior pics? Looks very nice. The silver protege looks just like mine.

Comment

Working...
    X