No announcement yet.

Some updated pics before snow starts fallin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are nice pix.. Bringing back memories of being on Vancouver Island for a month.. the backdrop there is simply gorgeous for car shots.....
    98 Protege SE
    -------------------
    1.5L Turbo

Comment

wow nice pics, how hard was it to climb the cliff???
      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
      225.94wtq
      torque monster!!!!
      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

im thinking about putting someone on the top of the clock tower on campus, and getting me drifting through the traffic circle...ive asked the police, they said theyd close the traffic off for me

Comment

Thats awsome I wish the police would close traffic off for me... are u sure they wouldnt stop traffic and then let u do it and then give u a ticket?

Comment

the campus police are cool as hell, i was taking shots with a cop over in the apartents on friday night

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
              wow nice pics, how hard was it to climb the cliff???
              No clue..'cause I wasn't the one climbing..hahaha!! Seriously...it's a bit of a hike up a rocky slope to sit on top of there.
              So Far: Silvania Silverstar H7 bulbs, Mazdaspeed axle-back, AEM intake, Autoexe replica grill, 6%/17%/35% Tint, B&M short shifter, H&R springs, Alpine CDA9807, Laser-blue calipers, Autometer A/F and Voltmeter gauges, dual pillar pod, Jpec Intake cam, Mazdaspeed Exhaust cam

Comment

Originally posted by benzero
                what's snow?
                The snow actually came 2 days later... and now it is gone and temp going up... we have wierd weather
                You're bad... you're SO bad...

BUNNY!!!

Comment

Working...
                X