No announcement yet.

Volvo spoiler on a sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ineed the light to see when backing up my driveway at night . I supose sometime in the future I may motorize it to drop down when I go into reverse .

2001 LX 2.0 Grace green metallic with gold graphics,
    Motegi MR12 rims in gold
    Falken Zeix 502's 205/40/17,
    MDC Enterprises short throw shifter,Sparco shift knob,
    Sparco pedal set,Vibrant axle back muffler , MDC Enterprises CAIwith K&N filtercone,Ractive strut bar,MP3 rear swaybar,Tien S-tech springs ,AWR engine mounts,AWR adjustable endlinks,AWR rear trailing arms,Konig rear wing colour matched ,Altezza tail lights edges colour matched to car.P5 front seats,
    P5 front conversion with side skirts

Comment

Originally posted by macklum
      Ineed the light to see when backing up my driveway at night . I supose sometime in the future I may motorize it to drop down when I go into reverse .
      I hear you man
      Yeah, that would be cool if it would drop from beneath a bumper
      you should also wire it if somebody is driving with their high
      beams on behind you, you can turn it on and blind the sh!t out of them so they can lower it
      or if they are tailgaiting you either!
      Just an ideal i always had

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

Pro00 ,i have it wired that way as well ,I just have to get some diaodes and install the switch .

2001 LX 2.0 Grace green metallic with gold graphics,
        Motegi MR12 rims in gold
        Falken Zeix 502's 205/40/17,
        MDC Enterprises short throw shifter,Sparco shift knob,
        Sparco pedal set,Vibrant axle back muffler , MDC Enterprises CAIwith K&N filtercone,Ractive strut bar,MP3 rear swaybar,Tien S-tech springs ,AWR engine mounts,AWR adjustable endlinks,AWR rear trailing arms,Konig rear wing colour matched ,Altezza tail lights edges colour matched to car.P5 front seats,
        P5 front conversion with side skirts

Comment

Working...
        X