No announcement yet.

New member of the Zoom-Zoom-Boom Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to sell me parts off the blue Audi in the background of the 1st pic of your mx3 on jackstands?

*takes breath*
    DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by 92dx
      Want to sell me parts off the blue Audi in the background of the 1st pic of your mx3 on jackstands?

*takes breath*
      Sure, which parts?

Got the nut off today, and just pulled the axle out of the boot on the drivers side, I am sick of trying to mess with it.

2 days of soaking in PB blaster. We are getting this new kroil to try out. My dad use to use at his old work (KB Alloy's) and thought we should get a can. But ya should have time to pull it out tomorrow and take some updated pics

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
      Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

Originally posted by BuGS
        Sure, which parts?
        PM sent.
        DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

ok, got it out, and took the oil pan and tranny off. Just need a socket to get the MSBP off and then we can see the real damage...
          Attached Files

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
          Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

Ouch x2
            "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
            -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
            *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
            172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
            New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

What's up with the clutch?

Comment

that clutch is that way do to daily driving a race clutch. its worse on them then hardcore racing sometimes.

bugs i got the last couple parts i needed from a 91gt at the junkyard yesterday. so i won't need your crap! hehehe thanks tho. (still wanting aussie panels)

the copper car has a huge fmic due to i will be pushing 20+ psi and shooting for 400+whp. so its not as over kill as you may think. but it is big! imagine seeing it coming out you in your rear veiw mirror on the freeway. i know i would just hit my blinker and move over if i was anyone else. the copper car will not see alot of track passes. im building it to do 3-4 shows a year and jsut cruize around in. im building it for the driving passion not so much beat teh piss out of it. tho i do have 5 spare trannies if need be. anyone want pics?

NEUMAN

Comment

Working...
                X