X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prakashkamath View Post
    racing belongs on the track period.
    Originally posted by elscotto80 View Post
    I concur, no lecture here, just keep it on the track... ok?
    Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger
    Project Car - looking for a clean AWD Protege, or maybe a monster Miata donor

Comment

nitrous__protege>>>>
      Mx3 RS,BP-turbo
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2628805

Comment

Originally posted by Masterbanter View Post
        nitrous__protege>>>>
        lol ban for what? cuz i raced a few? ... i have to sell my protege anyway by july 9th, anyone wanna buy it? its BEAST!

Comment

it might HAVE been a beast, but no longer... its a motorless bg that has had the crap openly beat out of it by you... not the best way to sell a car
          There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

i'll give you a dollar
            only if you pay shipping to my house and show up in a clown suit
            Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger
            Project Car - looking for a clean AWD Protege, or maybe a monster Miata donor

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^ thats funny
              91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

somebody close this. keep it on the track buddy, everybody crashes, nobodys perfect.

Comment

So this industrial park...are the streets labeled? Like with street names? Or are you guys racing like next to warehouses and stuff? Because in that case, I see little harm in that situation. If you, or some other person slips up, it is on you/ other person, you only have the possibility of taking yourself/ other driver who has put themself in that situation. I understand when people say "take it to the track" but in all honesty, A LOT of area do not have a facility for racing. The street is of course no place to do this, but what is wrong with industrial parks? I've been to these things, and it actually doesn't seem outrageously dangerous. But I agree, street racing is dumb. If you want to run your car out AT LEAST get to some sort of industrial park. I'm lucky, we have a road that is closed for 6+ months a half mile away from my neighborhood
                  The handling of a Miata, stuffed into a Protege

Comment

i'm just kinda ticked he deliberately dumped oil all over his street when he blew the motor ... as for street racing ? ... not a fan

Comment

Originally posted by autoxes View Post
                      So this industrial park...are the streets labeled? Like with street names? Or are you guys racing like next to warehouses and stuff? Because in that case, I see little harm in that situation. If you, or some other person slips up, it is on you/ other person, you only have the possibility of taking yourself/ other driver who has put themself in that situation. I understand when people say "take it to the track" but in all honesty, A LOT of area do not have a facility for racing. The street is of course no place to do this, but what is wrong with industrial parks? I've been to these things, and it actually doesn't seem outrageously dangerous. But I agree, street racing is dumb. If you want to run your car out AT LEAST get to some sort of industrial park. I'm lucky, we have a road that is closed for 6+ months a half mile away from my neighborhood
                      Thats like the "its 3 am and nobody else on the road let me go 120 mph on the highway" theory. You WILL still get a ticket no matter how you see it. And yea most places don't have a race track. Get used to it. Things suck. We have cops on our usual state's hangout that basically force people to race and fill quotas if you really think about it as they kick people out of all the parking lots that they are hanging out at even though they ARE buying food there, etc. and supporting said business but nooooooooo lets kick them out and make them have nothing else to do then race and thus increasing the possibility of accidents and deaths 10 fold just to help fill our quotas!
                      **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                      95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Damn what a moron....
                        MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

cops where i live mostly get drunk drivers. i had a moto cop give me the slow down finger. i was goin 80 on a 60 hiway!
                          well i was slowing down from 80 b/c i saw them as i was crusing around the open road. that and they go for druggies.
                          Engine:
                          2.2L
                          4-cyl
                          make:
                          Saturn
                          Model:
                          vue
                          Transmssion:
                          MANUAL :ARCADE:
                          Rims:
                          alloy
                          Drive Terrain:
                          FWD
                          -------
                          lol the head looks like styrofome!
                          i'll get pics when i can get my hands on a camera! LOL

Comment

thats the kind of people that want to make me STEAL **** on their car and sell it. I'm not being raciest but is he Mexican? some dumb **** was flying down a highway where i live , just blew by me. i was katching up to the honda civic hathback, then by friend got all chicken and said slow down. i was goin 90. catchin up. my guess he was goin 101 or 120
                            Engine:
                            2.2L
                            4-cyl
                            make:
                            Saturn
                            Model:
                            vue
                            Transmssion:
                            MANUAL :ARCADE:
                            Rims:
                            alloy
                            Drive Terrain:
                            FWD
                            -------
                            lol the head looks like styrofome!
                            i'll get pics when i can get my hands on a camera! LOL

Comment

so wheres the pics on how bad you smoked your motor . . .??

Comment

Dear god, i remember watch those races in Kent, Renton, Aurburn, Seattle, and a bunch of other areas but that was all over 7 years ago.
                                Block is almost done, cylinders are overboard for Weisco pistons, pro gram billet main caps have been line bored, and my chinese EDT rods have been machined to right specs. Everything has been balanced.

Comment

Working...
                                X