No announcement yet.

the auto LX is DOWN!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for god sakes i respect them. they wouldent of done any of that if i dident.
    case closed
    end of subject
    close and delete topic.
    for **** sake people.
    you have to know me personally before you judge me. those were my stupid actions.
    and i do to work hard. btw for the people who have 2 cars. how much u get paid an hour. and how many hours do you work. i could prob pull that off if i wasnt still in school. i have to stay in school to go to collage. damn. i bet u guys think i'm a disrespectfull brat. bull****. i'm not. i try my best, if thats not enough for you then you can go **** youself. i dident even want anything this nice. i dident ask my parents to help me. i never like to ask for anything. i am self relient. i dont want to rely on somebody. we dont have a house btw. we've always rented. i know the value of a buck. i know what its like to be in a bind. and the constandt struggle for ends meet. then you got gas to pay. but you only have 1/4 a tank to last you till the next payday. and u 've been working 14 or 21 days strait. damn
    Engine:
    2.2L
    4-cyl
    make:
    Saturn
    Model:
    vue
    Transmssion:
    MANUAL :ARCADE:
    Rims:
    alloy
    Drive Terrain:
    FWD
    -------
    lol the head looks like styrofome!
    i'll get pics when i can get my hands on a camera! LOL

Comment

this turned out mighty ugly as a thread didn't it.... sorry to say, but i qualify 100% as a automatic transmission noob. I fail to see whats wrong in the first picture the oil looks filthy & the tray looks even worse... what am i missing?
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Ugggghhh! My Only Question is Why a Saturn Vue? Those things are salvage yard fodder ( Every one we had in the shop have had Motor and tranny/transfer case issues.) I would had given my left arm for a 3rd gen protege. And yes i am the worst when it comes to the Big box addons, And i had a 4 year lesson on dogging the hell out of my poor 323 lets say a 4 year lesson and now since i had to fix it on my own I appreciate it alot more than i did 4 years back.
        I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

Comment

so is every saturn hehe

Comment

i got what was comming for me.
            and btw i have coverage for the engine and tranny for a while. its really worth it. i've had NO problems with it. exept the rear seat belt bolt just falling off!!!, while in it. AND the passenger front wheel started to screeech. it was like 29 degress tho, it stopped. so my ears are happy. i dident really have a choice, the protege transmission was heavly damaged before i got it. so i just toped it off. but still a life lesson learned the hard way, i might save up someday for another, but not a 3rd gen, to complex for a project car. looking at the 1990-1993 323/protege i think that will be in my price range. maybe then i can save for 2 mazda's, so i would have a project car and a daily driver, humm, maybe when i',m 18 and the title and the loan is in my name i could sell the saturn, get the 2 mazda's (if i can find one!, that is) then pay off that pesky loan. should i pay it off before i go into collage? and another question, truck driving. How is it, how hard? and is the pay = to the work. because idk if i can go through collage right after high school. cant blame me for taking a break can you? i'm tired of eugene and springfield oregon, to small and the big-buisness workforce isnt here. hell, i might even bust for a ford. and rule #1 is: CHECK FOR MAJOR PROBLEMS!!!! and a working MANUAL.
            laugh all you want at my saturn. but it gets up and goes!!!
            Engine:
            2.2L
            4-cyl
            make:
            Saturn
            Model:
            vue
            Transmssion:
            Rims:
            alloy
            Drive Terrain:
            FWD
            -------

Comment

props for rolling in a datsun 720!! i love those mini-trucks.
              my gf-moms [kinda my project car] has 194k on it!!!
              thats very clean 720?
              what year?
              Engine:
              2.2L
              4-cyl
              make:
              Saturn
              Model:
              vue
              Transmssion:
              Rims:
              alloy
              Drive Terrain:
              FWD
              -------

Comment

the tranny fluid was burned, right?
                burned fluid=grinding and slipping
                idk where, but there's a torque converter involved.
                Engine:
                2.2L
                4-cyl
                make:
                Saturn
                Model:
                vue
                Transmssion:
                Rims:
                alloy
                Drive Terrain:
                FWD
                -------

Comment

Originally posted by jdamion View Post
                  props for rolling in a datsun 720!! i love those mini-trucks.
                  my gf-moms [kinda my project car] has 194k on it!!!
                  thats very clean 720?
                  what year?
                  This should explain it , Its my 2nd baby to the 323.
                  It has 073643 On the od

And I currently own 4 cars 1995 Chevrolet Lumina ( Wifes car) 1992 MX-3 (Going to scrapyard soon) The 1984 Nissan 720 and the infamous 1991 mazda 323. but i soon to have 2 more Protege LX's one is a 90 and the other is a 92 and a 96 mustang (Gift for my wife)The only reason i have so many cars is b/c i work for a wrecker service/ body shop and i get impounded vehicles cheap.
                  Last edited by mazdaboy1974; 12-11-2007, 12:40 AM.
                  I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

Comment

haha ,

so to the one who said you get saturn vue's in the garage all the time, and said their scrap yard fodder, hahahha lol thats the V6 AWD. i got the L4 FWD, i kinda like FWD it does better on handling, and def no frettin throwing your rear around a corner. lol. i'm 99.9% positive i dont have a transfer case. but still the seat belt bolt just 'fell out'.
                    my parents arnt to money smart, they get a car thats 18 K and pay and pay and pay. within the last 10 years theyve done the whole trade in get a better 1. 5 or more times. 3 or more toyota's ,1 nissan, and now on the mazda.
                    i would so much like to get a 93 protege! if anyone is selling let me know!!! i doubt any one on here is anywhere remotly near me. my parents should of got a car for under 10k, by now they'd have it payed in full. and i dident have a option for the protege, it was just here in the driveway. with a 6k bill stuck in its heart. poor protege.
                    should i sell my vue? then use that money to pay off my loan more? ( after of course getting a 90's mazda.) [or honda]
                    btw i'm not looking for anything nice. can anyone let me know if they find a mazda for 600-700 bux?
                    i only have 60 to my name, and thats for my phone bill. but this paycheck i'm opening a savings. i'm not going to dump no more that 100 or so in the vue ( bug gard and K&N air filter, seeing how dirty mine is. i just cleaned it. still dirty) so i should be set. i need to ask turpro about the life of a truck driver.
                    gtg
                    Engine:
                    2.2L
                    4-cyl
                    make:
                    Saturn
                    Model:
                    vue
                    Transmssion:
                    Rims:
                    alloy
                    Drive Terrain:
                    FWD
                    -------

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                      Same here, I put myself through two years of college (no loans or anything), own two cars (paid in full with cash), have always paid for my own auto insurance, pay rent to live with my parents, pay for my own gym membership, and I'm saving to buy my own house. I work hard for what I have, and it means a lot to me.

I couldn't have said it better myself. when you work hard to get what you own you sure appreciate it. That's how my parents taught me and I thank them for it. I don't diss them. When they were alive they got it hard.

Pat.

You sound ungrateful and irresponsible. Perhaps if you would have had to pay for it, you might have been a better steward.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X