• Show
Clear All

215000 mile = 346008.96 kilometers

???
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
      215000 mile = 346008.96 kilometers

???
      LOL we dont do well with miles up here

Good math there Kitty +1
      Powered by ACME

Comment

kitty didn't do the math, google did.
        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
        |.....Overnight....................| ||
        |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
        |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
        "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
        Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

I did spell kilometers correctly though.
          Beater=/= Sleeper

there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
          Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

kilometers is in the 3rd grade spelling book
            I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

good math google
              Powered by ACME

Comment

Thank you So much kitty. After reading this, it lit a fire under my ass to replace mine which the history of them is unknown, but they arent looking their best. I got just about 200k on my motor, so I guess we'll see how it looks. Ordered the hoses through Mazda, and found out the lower hose, there are only 3 left available in the states for the B6T, and i swooped one up. Thanks again! and good luck with getting her back on her wheels.
                Mazda
                1988 Black 323 GT
                DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

I'm already Daily driving it again.

On a side note(because I needed a car to drive for a few days, my ford probe finally sold.
                  It sold 2 months ago but the dealer forgot to mention it
                  Yeay money to pay off my laywer
                  Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

next time you blow a hose, shut the damn car off. how hard is that to do geez people
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I'm not walking 10miles on a 2 lane road in deliverance.
                      Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

let it sit and cool, then drive it a few miles?
                        Mazda
                        1988 Black 323 GT
                        DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
                          I'm not walking 10miles on a 2 lane road in deliverance.
                          you see wrong turn?

Comment

fried

I boiled my EGT 4 times over the years, and even froze it solid once...it took much abuse from me...it was always a sprinkler system under the hood though...just start replacing hoses and lines and dont stop, eh.

Eventually the head got an internal crack. The car was a POS by then...310 000 kms, and I scrapped it.

I now have another EGT @ 210000km, and another POS at 290000 km...all 1991's. My wife thinks I'm nuts.
                            Later, Jay

Comment

Tough chance kitty, but at least it runs again lol.
                              sigpic My cardomain

Comment

Been there, done that, wrote the book...all 3 sucked.

Nothing like seeing a steady stream of coolant flowing out of your hood scoop :\

glad nothing got f-ed up.

JACK.
                                -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Working...
                                X