• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My truck has a steel bumper so it ****ed his **** up pretty good
    THAT would teach him a lesson!
    sigpic My cardomain

Comment

Pot calling the kettle black but when you drive like a tool all the time it catches up with you
      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
      |.....Overnight....................| ||
      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
        Pot calling the kettle black but when you drive like a tool all the time it catches up with you
        Agreed. I've mellowed my driving over the past few years, and it's amazing how the less I drive like a tool, the less other people seem to drive like tools. In other words, it was me driving badly that colored my view of others, and probably initiated some hostile driving on their part.
        Unfortunately, the dramatic rise in "paying more attention to cell phone than road" drivers over the past few years has resulted in no net change in my perception of how many bad drivers are on the road. Oh, well.
        2003 Protege5
        1990 Protege LX (sold)
        1990 Protege DX (sold)
        1992 626 (sold)

Common abbreviations and jargon on Club Protege: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34116

Comment

Doesn't sound like u brake checked him or stopped early so yeah he got what was coming to him.... however i agree with spen and i think its screwed up if you did in fact "force the error"
          Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
          262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
          ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

.................................................. ...i see what you did there.

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid View Post
              Karma sucks unless it works in your favor like this time...well...you still have some damage. Shame it was a P5 that did this. I had a guy in an Altima yesterday come flying up on me in the Miata after I changed into his lane like 150ft infront of him. He came right on me with that "I'm going to act like I'm going to hit you" look, so right when he got close I pulled the parking brake and he slammed on the brakes and really almost did hit me. It was stupid on my part, but after he did that I clapped for him and he then stayed waaaaaay back from me.
              hahaaaa ballsy!!!! that'll learn him.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X