Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just joined the club blew the diff at the track.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackMazdaMx-3 View Post
    Yeah the car was back on the road last monday with another stock egt transaxle im going to buy the m factory diff and use my two blown trannys and make a good one with lsd.

When i did my burnouts it spun both tires every time they both had smoke comeing off them. Then it hooked and went off the line. Just could not hold the power the car is makeing. Thinking about putting it back on the dyno to see what the power is.

The diff pin is right where its supposed to be i just broke the differential it self and the spider gears broke into bits and one went through the case.

New tranny is holding good so far have done multiple launches on the street hooking up fine.
    pics please
    Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
    "Who Dey"

Comment

I will should be pulling the blown one apart tommoro and will post pics.
      sigpic
      1993 Mazda Mx-3 RS Black 300hp 330tq Mustang dyno, vf-10/vj-20 hybrid 26psi, Megasquirt Tuned on e85
      1/8 mile 8.50@89 2.3 60' Parted out and missed!

1993 Mazda Mx-3 RS Blue Bp turboed VJ-20 16psi, Custom vj-20 inlet pipe, Custom 2.5 front mount intercooler, Custom 2.5 downpipe to 3inch outlet side exit exhaust, Rx-7 460cc injectors, Tuned on E-85 with Ems Pro, Corksport front / Rear strut tower brace and H&R lowering springs.
      1\8 mile 8.81@82.66 still at 2.1 60'. Parted out

2004 Volkswagon Jetta Gli 1.8t Eurojet fmic,3inch downpipe to 2.5 cat back,apr stage 2 software, cold air intake and turbo inlet pipe and St coilovers slammed to the ground.
      Sold and missed!

2012 Volkswagon Jetta S 2.0 8v Custom Cold Air intake, Raceland Coilovers, BFI Torque Mount Insert, Audi S4 Wheels, low and slow.
      Daily driver

Comment

Pictures?
        I peered out from the castle window and looked over the splendor of ROTM county. Yes, twas' a much simpler time back then. Peasants would go about their postings, and I, the mod, would rule over them with an iron fist.

Comment

I have not got to takeing it apart yet some other stuff had to get done i should be pulling it apart this week or the next in class. takeing the good third gear out of the one with the blown diff and putting it in my one with no third so i have a spare. Doing it at school for transaxle class. will take pics when i get it apart.
          sigpic
          1993 Mazda Mx-3 RS Black 300hp 330tq Mustang dyno, vf-10/vj-20 hybrid 26psi, Megasquirt Tuned on e85
          1/8 mile 8.50@89 2.3 60' Parted out and missed!

1993 Mazda Mx-3 RS Blue Bp turboed VJ-20 16psi, Custom vj-20 inlet pipe, Custom 2.5 front mount intercooler, Custom 2.5 downpipe to 3inch outlet side exit exhaust, Rx-7 460cc injectors, Tuned on E-85 with Ems Pro, Corksport front / Rear strut tower brace and H&R lowering springs.
          1\8 mile 8.81@82.66 still at 2.1 60'. Parted out

2004 Volkswagon Jetta Gli 1.8t Eurojet fmic,3inch downpipe to 2.5 cat back,apr stage 2 software, cold air intake and turbo inlet pipe and St coilovers slammed to the ground.
          Sold and missed!

2012 Volkswagon Jetta S 2.0 8v Custom Cold Air intake, Raceland Coilovers, BFI Torque Mount Insert, Audi S4 Wheels, low and slow.
          Daily driver

Comment

Working...
          X