X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMFAO that kitty is funny as hell
    sigpic

Comment

7gs for a 2.0l scooby station wagon with the round lights? thought they were considerably less than that.

ill save the gay farmer jokes cause at least you have the best aftermarket support now nice rims too.

S197 Mustang GT Convertible The New DD. (Ford Racing 3.73/JLT CAI/SCT SF3 Tuner/Ford Racing Exhaust)
      2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Maximus Tractionous Wifeymobilious
      Previous ~ 235whp 1.8 BP Powered 2003 MazdaSpeed Protege ~ - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by analytical View Post
        That's funny cause I new you weren't going to stamp your name on the wiring for amp or doors... but those MDF rings. Gorgeous baby.
        I didn't know your lady was Mormon? Even then, she's a keeper!
        my lady isn't a mormon. i was telling them they need better womans!

teh wiring isn't bad. there isn't much of a better way to do it under a seat. his rca's and power wire are separate so its as good as it gets in a confined space.

Originally posted by vtec-this View Post
        7gs for a 2.0l scooby station wagon with the round lights? thought they were considerably less than that.

ill save the gay farmer jokes cause at least you have the best aftermarket support now nice rims too.
        maybe they are but his is true wrx not just an impreza wagon. plus the fact is untouched! that adds a bit of value in my book.

NEUMAN

Comment

Here is just a lil update... I thought I would take some new pics while waiting for laundry...

This is a pic of my car with my roomies aka The Fleet

And again, the setup Neuman helped me with works out AWESOME. Cleanest bass I have had for a long while. Box is awesome, and with the fitment he set it up for it works perfect. I could even fit my new baby in the car, say hello to 42 inches of 1080p with 240hz refresh:

The Superbowl in HD rocked...

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
          Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

the big question in my mind is ......

are all three cars turbo models?

thanks again for the props clayton. glad to hear your happy with it.

NEUMAN

Comment

Working...
            X