• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is really nice.
    Definetly some good work here.

Comment

three things:

1. The new format looks nice, but on my work machine it is really dark. I haven't seen it from my laptop yet, so yet to make a complete decision. I have everything here on full bright, but I have to scoot up to the screen to read.

2. When you log on from a different machine, there is no log-on button unless you go to user_cp or something to have it log on. If you aren't logged on (or cookied) have a log on prompt right there. Dunno if it was there before the new style.

3. I agree that the header buttons are too big. Of course, it could be the lower resolution on my work machine. I run 1600x1200 on my laptop...

Great design and look. Plus, I like the GOLD donate button

EDIT: It does appear to be this monitor, as just about all the sigs are too dark to make out...
      Last edited by glyph; 10-27-2003, 01:23 PM.
      My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
      JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
      AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

All around a great job Dave!

I thought it would be hard on the eyes, but i'm getting to like it. I have one suggestion to add to the pile.

The header buttons up top, could the text maybe be bold or a different font, that stuff is really hard to read.

And i think the Clubprotege.com text over the turbo is sweet, but should not fade, it should stay bright and out front.

Comment

Great work on the sight. I certainly like it. However, one little peice of advice. You should blend the intro screen (the one with the flash animation) with this site. It's almost a shock going from bright white to dark blue.

Secondly, for the "Submit Reply" and "Preview Reply" buttons, maybe lighten the contents or borders, just to make them stand out a bit more. Perhaps make their borders the same color as the font?
          -Kevin
          -90 Miata 1- #80 CSP, '01 1.8L Swap w/ working VVT
          -90 Miata 2 - $2005/6/7 Turbocharged GRM Challenger
          -91 Tracer - $2008/9 AWD Converted Turbocharged Challenger
          -94 MX3 - #8 Hong Norrth LeMons/Chumpcar Racer
          -02.5 Protege5 - The Daily

Comment

another suggestion. On the evolution skin you had your avatar show up on the front page (by the welcome back box). Can we add that to this view... I like seeing my current avatar
            --JJB--
            '02 Silver Protegé5 - 5sp - no performance mods, no plans for them
            Kenwood Z919 -- Polk Audio speakers
            16" alloys w/ 205/50 Bridgestone RE750 (summer)
            15" steels w/ 195/55 Bridgestone Blizzak LM22 (winter)

Moon roof - wind deflector - variable intermittent wipers - electrochromic mirror w/ temp & compass
            Winter/beater car: 1997 Mercury Mountaineer with 182k on it

Comment

oh, I just noticed this (and it truly is a nit pick). On the title bar image for some reson it extends past the blue edge on my screen (both work and home).

Might have something to do with the table (or frame?) coding as it only appears that way using Mozilla based browsers.

Here's what I mean:

--JJB--
              '02 Silver Protegé5 - 5sp - no performance mods, no plans for them
              Kenwood Z919 -- Polk Audio speakers
              16" alloys w/ 205/50 Bridgestone RE750 (summer)
              15" steels w/ 195/55 Bridgestone Blizzak LM22 (winter)

Moon roof - wind deflector - variable intermittent wipers - electrochromic mirror w/ temp & compass
              Winter/beater car: 1997 Mercury Mountaineer with 182k on it

Comment

Wow! I leave for three days and everything changes. This looks great! Nice job! Easy to read, easy to use, I love it!

(i thought there was something wrong when the page started loading, though...I couldn't figure out where the lavender went! )
                ~Mark.
                2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Hey, I almost forgot to mention the disappearance of the GARAGE function. Will it be brought back or not? I thought it was a nice option that replaced the really long signatures that some people have.
                  "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Working...
                  X