No announcement yet.

changes to the for sale section rules.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A feedback system like that would have to come with safe guards. There would have to be a way to insure that feedback could not be altered, by anyone. Being the admin of the same board that your selling on creates a huge conflict of interest.

As for the rest of the post, hmmmm. Before this fiasco, I felt you were an honest man, or at least had honest intentions. I’ve seen a lot of lying though that is hard to account for.

You’ve paid some serious dues these last several of months and I’m sure writing this post wasn’t easy either. I’m sorry for what has happened to you Dave and I really regret that it ever went as far as it did.

I don’t really have the time tonight to agonize over this letter to insure that it says what I’m thinking and feeling, but the dialog feels like good medicine.

I still feel bitter about our transaction, -----------?.

I’m late for work.
    1991 Protege LX with GTX swap, DD
    1990 4WD Protege with GTX swap, Project/garage decoration
    2006 Mazda 3 with 2.3, Her car
    1980 Ford F100 Short bed with 300ci 6 cylinder, work truck/home for moss

Comment

Originally posted by 1st Gen
      A feedback system like that would have to come with safe guards. There would have to be a way to insure that feedback could not be altered, by anyone. Being the admin of the same board that your selling on creates a huge conflict of interest.

As for the rest of the post, hmmmm. Before this fiasco, I felt you were an honest man, or at least had honest intentions. I’ve seen a lot of lying though that is hard to account for.
      <snip>
      You’ve paid some serious dues these last several of months and I’m sure writing this post wasn’t easy either. I’m sorry for what has happened to you Dave and I really regret that it ever went as far as it did.
      <snip>
      I still feel bitter about our transaction, -----------?.

I’m late for work.
      as far as a conflict of interest goes, i'm sure plenty of people wil be watching my feedback.. i'm sure any discrepancy would be noted and asked about. my intentions have always been honest, and still are.. i will admit that my ability to show patience and deal with things better than i did was compromised in the midst of so many problems surrounding the container, with so much hostility floating around it made the air thick. and if you feel like you got the short end of it, i humbly apologize. it's impossible to make everyone happy, all of the time.... but well, i dunno.. all i can say is what's done is done, i dont see any way to compensate for the past, and the logistical nightmare and shipping coordination nightmare caused by trying to bring this community a literal boatload of stuff on my own. i guess one can, after all, be too enthusiastic, dismissing common sense for what i thought would be the greatest asset to the protege scene in a long time.. and it fell flat becuse of lack of foresight and planning. we did all get the parts though, so i guess it was'nt a total loss, even if some people had problems with what they recieved.. however, this thread is not the time or the place for our own issues, this is about the seller feedback system, and not just for the admins, but for the community as a whole. your concerns are duly noted, i'm sure people are watching me pretty closely. any firther discussion should be taken private, you know how this goes.
      Guess who's back, back again. cable's back.. tell a friend.

Comment

will admit that my ability to show patience and deal with things better than i did was compromised in the midst of so many problems surrounding the container
        thats reason #2 why I am here. I keep you in check now dave...hahah
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
          as far as a conflict of interest goes, i'm sure plenty of people wil be watching my feedback.. i'm sure any discrepancy would be noted and asked about. my intentions have always been honest, and still are.. i will admit that my ability to show patience and deal with things better than i did was compromised in the midst of so many problems surrounding the container, with so much hostility floating around it made the air thick. and if you feel like you got the short end of it, i humbly apologize. it's impossible to make everyone happy, all of the time.... but well, i dunno.. all i can say is what's done is done, i dont see any way to compensate for the past, and the logistical nightmare and shipping coordination nightmare caused by trying to bring this community a literal boatload of stuff on my own. i guess one can, after all, be too enthusiastic, dismissing common sense for what i thought would be the greatest asset to the protege scene in a long time.. and it fell flat becuse of lack of foresight and planning. we did all get the parts though, so i guess it was'nt a total loss, even if some people had problems with what they recieved.. however, this thread is not the time or the place for our own issues, this is about the seller feedback system, and not just for the admins, but for the community as a whole. your concerns are duly noted, i'm sure people are watching me pretty closely. any firther discussion should be taken private, you know how this goes.

Understood
          1991 Protege LX with GTX swap, DD
          1990 4WD Protege with GTX swap, Project/garage decoration
          2006 Mazda 3 with 2.3, Her car
          1980 Ford F100 Short bed with 300ci 6 cylinder, work truck/home for moss

Comment

Working...
          X