No announcement yet.

decals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

big fan of the first. I'm not a fan of the gehy mazda bird. seriously, that's how I drew birds when I was FIVE. just seems ...stupid. but hey! that's just me. First logo ftw.
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Wtf, gehy bird??? Whoa!!

Originally posted by almightybmw View Post
      big fan of the first. I'm not a fan of the gehy mazda bird. seriously, that's how I drew birds when I was FIVE. just seems ...stupid. but hey! that's just me. First logo ftw.

I'm a fan of the early versions but Mazda wing as Gehy, that's not very flippin nice, in fact it's flammin.

We may need the damage control for this thread?
      David
      sigpic Ky

Comment

put the oddball decal on my rear window

pics!
        Attached Files
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Looks great Ryan.

Loose the weed man it makes you look like the grim reaper! lmao
          David
          sigpic Ky

Comment

OK jsut to clairify, That is not me in the picture, Im taking the pics.

NO! i dont' smoke
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

That is a disgusting habit.

Comment

So is anyone gonna send me some decals or what? pbhpbhpbnhpt
                ain't gonna run till close to the end of May anyhow, plenty of time...
                '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
                '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
                http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

Bump for getting Jay decals to promote CP!

Comment

do you like any of the above decalsin the picture i posted jay? i could probably get one of the last 2 designs i have mailedout to ya.

Comment

The decal on top in post 105, or the one you have on your car in post 108, either one of those would look just fine on the rallycar man.
                      '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.

Comment

post 105*** only the 2nd & 3rd designs are left.

you can cut off the emblem of a flag & still use it.

Comment

I'll put em on there anyway!

Comment

word. few things tho....
                            #1 update your profile with a location.
                            #2 PM me with an addy & which of the bottom 2 youd like? where do you plan to put em? need 2?

Comment

I got the hookup

I am meeting with a friend of mine who owns his own graphic design business. He will print me 8" decals for $2 a piece (single decal order) and the price goes down with a higher quantity order. I am going to meet with him tomorrow at his place of business to share some design ideas. I will post a new thread tomorrow night with all the particulars (contact info, available designs and pricing). I am not looking to make any $ off of this, just saw the demand and knew how to supply it. If I can create a big order, I'm certain I can work out a gravey deal. Just don't have the funds to go it alone.

Respond immediately if there is a particular design you would like included. We can always create more later but it would be best to get the proofs out of the way tomorrow.

So far I have him making 6 of the design below.. in white lettering with no background (will look nice on tint)

get at me!!
                              later.
                              miss my '93 LX at every corner
                              photo album
                              Catch me on Facebook

Comment

you want them fairly small, small enough to fit in the rear triangular window of a protege.

Comment

Working...
                                X