No announcement yet.

we need a skin now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah I saw that skin, just today. I don't like it though ....
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

How often do the pictures change?

Comment

Well, I *did* see a Familia GTR and Bruce's 2nd gen... so I think it's supposed to be cycling. I think Dave is working on it considering I think the header just changed some more. Heh.
        2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

well since you guys have noticed it, yes it will be cycling but not for a while. it is not ready for prime time yet which is why Dave has not posted anything. so sssshhhhh for now please. I think the blue MSP will be there until the cycling thing is figured out. the indicators and other stuff will be worked out, we only have so much time available. but what do you guys think about the new header? I like it but my opinion is rather biased

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
            yeah I saw that skin, just today. I don't like it though ....
            what don't you likeabout it bruce??? it is a work in progress.

Comment

i think my car should be there *cough* *cough* That would be awesome if you could program it so that your car shows up with your IP.
              My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by dahotprotege
                i think my car should be there *cough* *cough* That would be awesome if you could program it so that your car shows up with your IP.
                shouldn't be very hard and you don't need the user's IP to show the same thing every time. all you need is a cookie

I don't know if it's the big borders on each post or the small font size... but something doesn't fit right.

the skin is nice. nice colors! and the Generation X thing is also a very good idea! I can't wait to see it working. Just have less space between each post (if that's adjustable) and increase the font just a bit. will ya guys?

also, would you be interested in something like this for the GENERATION II skin?

I can snap a few more from any angle... any day...
                Last edited by Intruder; 02-14-2004, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X