No announcement yet.

SPEN's 323..Thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well being broke and having my 5 year old tested before she starts kindergarden is OWNING me right now.
    Can't wait till the storm passes u Spenone so we can see more progress pics of your car.
    I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

Comment

Uuuuupdizate!!

Ok some progress finally...

heres a pic of the goodies i have gotten so far....

In the pic
      -Brand New Water Pump

-Walbro 255ml fuel pump

-ARP Head bolts

-ARP Main Bolts

-Rx-7 550cc Injectors

-Stinger EMS Engine Management System.

Not in the pic
      -JE 9:1 pistons

-1.6L 1988 GTX Rods

- All wiring for EMS system

-Vent Sheild side window deflectors

On The Way
      -JDM Turbo Manifold (sold my other one )

-Rear GTX bumper

-GTX jdm Sidskirts

-GTX rear Wing

ill take better pictures as soon as i can since my g/f has the camera at the moment and ill also take pics of the other stuff i have once i get a chance...but this was to show off i guess my "Performance so far" mods

im also in the meantime sourcing a t3/t4 turbo....and i need an intercooler...and piping and exhaust including muffler...so i got alot of work still left to do...but liek always....ill keep u guys posted.

Comment

Originally posted by SPENONE
        Ok some progress finally...

heres a pic of the goodies i have gotten so far....

In the pic
        -Brand New Water Pump

-Walbro 255ml fuel pump

-ARP Head bolts

-ARP Main Bolts

-Rx-7 550cc Injectors

-Stinger EMS Engine Management System.

Not in the pic
        -JE 9:1 pistons

-1.6L 1988 GTX Rods

- All wiring for EMS system

-Vent Sheild side window deflectors

On The Way
        -JDM Turbo Manifold (sold my other one )

-Rear GTX bumper

-GTX jdm Sidskirts

-GTX rear Wing

ill take better pictures as soon as i can since my g/f has the camera at the moment and ill also take pics of the other stuff i have once i get a chance...but this was to show off i guess my "Performance so far" mods

im also in the meantime sourcing a t3/t4 turbo....and i need an intercooler...and piping and exhaust including muffler...so i got alot of work still left to do...but liek always....ill keep u guys posted.

Awesome! What did you pay for the EMS?

And I assume the manifold will be the miata one flipped w/ a t3/t4 flange?
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
          Awesome! What did you pay for the EMS?

And I assume the manifold will be the miata one flipped w/ a t3/t4 flange?
          Well...i decided to go with the STOCK GTX manifold with a t3/t4 flange welded

WHY?......

because i trust that manifold and it seems to me its the more affordable/reliable thing for me at the moment..i want to go with the flipped miata mani one day....but for the moment ill stick with what i can afford

and the EMS...payed $600 for it...with the injectors....was used for like 6 months

Comment

not bad. Nice score. Welded to the GTX mani? or an adaptor plate? I wouldnt reccomend welding to cast iron... it can be done, but usually not too effectively.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
              not bad. Nice score. Welded to the GTX mani? or an adaptor plate? I wouldnt reccomend welding to cast iron... it can be done, but usually not too effectively.

well these a dude here in miami thats a pro at welding to cast iron...everyone goes there to get tricky stuff done..it should hold nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by SPENONE
                well these a dude here in miami thats a pro at welding to cast iron...everyone goes there to get tricky stuff done..it should hold nicely.
                interesting. I'd love to see pics once its done. I am very curious.

Comment

Sweet d00d! That's gonna be a nice 323.
                  2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

So Spenone what is the status of your protege? is it still the donor or did u scrap it already?

Comment

its gonna be scraped soon...its nothing but a shelll now..everything that was on it has been sold.

Even the turbo setup.

Comment

Oh ok was wondering.

Comment

bump for more progress and pics; I like your work Spen

Comment

Originally posted by Lex
                            bump for more progress and pics; I like your work Spen
                            I second that.

Comment

well..heres a better pic of my stuff...lol..but im still awaiting monies to be sent to dave for my JDM shioet...ill keep u guys posted for sure.

Comment

whats up with the stinger EMS? hows it compare to a megasquirt?
                                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
                                X