No announcement yet.

SPEN's 323..Thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the specs on the ADR's lbs. wise? & how much did they run you?
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Well there 16x7....dunno how much they weigh but i know there not the lightest wheels..lol

im planing on wrapping them with some Falken Ziex tires pretty soon

Comment

IMO, black rims suck on any car... no offence to anybody who likes them.

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
          lol, steelie look alikes.

Sometimes a black fim is ok, mainly when it has a polished lip or something to help it stand out.

I am a fan of gunmetal which at times can look pretty dark and close to a black.
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Used to think black was hot...I'm kinda growing out of it. Partially because every day I see more and more cars with it. Kind of lost it's sexiness seeing it so often.

However, with the right rims, I think it can be very sexy. (Spen, your rims look good black.)

Anyway, as long as you like it, that's all that matters!
            My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
            - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

DUDE I LOVE IT!!! when i get a 323.. im getting the foglight grille
              1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
              Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
              "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Originally posted by mike_moss
                Used to think black was hot...I'm kinda growing out of it. Kind of lost it's sexiness seeing it so often.
                Originally posted by Intruder
                are you guys saying my rims arent nice...?

and i thought you guys were my internet friends...

Comment

Shut up Chris, you've seen my wheels.
                  My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                  - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

a long awaited update

Well the hurricane knocked out my internet service , and the slow ass cable company just restored my service so i have been out of it for a while but heres an update....(sorry about the nightime/bad pics)

I got my JDM parts from Dave the other day (thanks again ) and i installed what i could with what i had at the moment..

here she is in her latest stance...
                    GTX Side Skirts... (and vent sheild kit)

GTX Strut Bar... (yes i know the bay looks like crap but theres a 300+whp BP going in so fugit )

GTX rear strut

Here is a little piece i sourced myself
                    GTX Leather MOMO wheel

I also have the GTX wing but no drill at the moment to install it..and im still sourcing a JDM 323 rear bumper which i hope to have soon...ill take better pics when i have a chance and MOTOR PICS COMING SOON!

Peace.

EDIT: Oh i also re did my headliner and my interior is now COMPLETELY black
                    Last edited by SPENONE; 11-22-2005, 12:17 AM.

Comment

looking good spen!!

is the 323 rear bumper different from what you have on there right now?

Comment

oops meant to say JDM rear bumper..lol

Comment

man, quite a few people are migrating from the pro to the 323...

Comment

Originally posted by whistler
                            man, quite a few people are migrating from the pro to the 323...

2-door, lighter ... why not.

If I was given the choice to get another car to replace the GT, I'd go for a 323 - they can be made to look and perform great

Comment

looks great man, what other mods do you have goin onto her? engine swap? Looks great, first 323 with the straight not 323 curved styled headlights!!! Like it alot!
                              Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                              Beige 1994 Protege DX
                              Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

very nice spen.
                                The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
                                X