No announcement yet.

SPEN's 323..Thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glad to see everything is cool with the canes. glad your back. looking good. cant wait to see the motor swap pics. you going to take pics while you go thru the steps of the swap?
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Woah that car looks sweet!
      I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

Comment

Well here's a cool update....

My 300+ whp maker....

Its a Garret T3/T4 turbo with wastegate and dump tube welded to JDM turbo Manifold, and oil feed line...

and a 3" downpipe

Got it all from a friend of mine for $600. after Hurricane destroyed the car..setup is like 4 months old.

no engine pics yet because the whole proccess was delayed by me not getting my head cleaned yet..but soon to come!

hoping for a fire up sometime in febuary

Comment

nice!

That's a meaty turbo spen, it should rock if you can get her to spool quickly enough

Comment

very nice.

with the wastegate there, wont that make bolting that center bolt a royal PITA?
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

got the head back the otha day...nothing special really..just all cleaned up.
              True GTX head...

couple more things left (clutch, axles etc...) and im good to go.

and heres the muffler i plan on getting... (3" inlet..)

Comment

very nice! Any port and polish plans?
                The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

What kind of muffler is that. I'm really digging the not chrome.
                  Not the sports page Not a magazine

Comment

another small update....

was gona sell my wheels..then i re-did the center caps with thehelp of a can of paint AND Wildergfx.com (local decal shop)......

Reason i was gonna sell is because i wasnt happy with the purple color or the white..i've grown to like the white alot because no ones doin it much anymore and every freaking person has black rims with a chrome lip now...even people in the hood..lol..anyway...to get to the point..

i had a wild idea...

hit up WILDERGFX...

wheels look hawt as fukkkk...

THE CAPS

The Wheels

Are they real MAZDASPEED wheels?..No. but i think they look hawt and thats all that matters...not to mention i also ordered the 2" Zenkei Extended Lug Nuts...

And one for good luck..........

My next post im 70% sure will be engine shots....untill the next update..PEace
                    Last edited by SPENONE; 03-13-2006, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Looks great as always Spen. Love them wheels

Comment

nice spen looking good as always .. love the wheels

Comment

Got my clutch today....4 puck w/ heavy duty pressure plate

Comment

that clutch should be fun in stop and go traffic

Comment

man i cant wait to see your setup when its done. also a dyno.maybe even a vid.
                              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Those wheels are hott.
                                2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Working...
                                X