• Show
Clear All

car looks nice sittin like that!

Comment

damn that flat black 323 is amazingly sexy

Comment

Originally posted by Dan [Sac] View Post
        http://classicdatsun.com/

Under "240Z" products, then "Fiberglass". They're the ZG flares, $210 for a set of 4, in fiberglass. The carbon ones are twice as expensive.
        There's also another company making them with out the little "rivet indentations" along the perimeter of the flare - so they'd be perfectly smooth.

Mounting them would be a bit more work though.
        I peered out from the castle window and looked over the splendor of ROTM county. Yes, twas' a much simpler time back then. Peasants would go about their postings, and I, the mod, would rule over them with an iron fist.

Comment

Found them
          I peered out from the castle window and looked over the splendor of ROTM county. Yes, twas' a much simpler time back then. Peasants would go about their postings, and I, the mod, would rule over them with an iron fist.

Comment

Hi there, could you possibly tell me who makes these wheel, the rim size & tyres your running? (primed car)
            thank you
            car is looking great btw

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Dan [Sac] View Post
              Well the economy is finally starting to hit home...the wheel of choice I was lusting after is the 16x9 Brock B1 (ET15), but the cheapest I've found so far is about $1,100 after shipping for just the wheels. So that will have to wait for some time.

For now I think I'll go with a slightly more mainstream XXR 002 in 16x8 with a 0 offset and 10-20mm spacers. For tires I'll try to track down some 245/40s but I don't know if they make them in the US so I need to do a little more math.

What I wanted:

What will most likely end up on the car:

here you go. try to use the search feature when you can.
              it will help you out a lot.
              -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
              VF10 powered!
              262 Whp & 257 Wtq
              13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

cheers mate

Comment

Hey guys just a quick note. Fast Wheels has a similar wheel.

*They come in silver too*

I sell them for $164.99 15" and $192.99 16". (Canadian Prices) More of a public service anouncement then a sales ploy. Fast is a really good quality wheel and they stand behind there product.

Note: They have a 323 in their wheel visualization program too.

Ohh 15mm ofset!!! (Wheel flares needed)
                  Last edited by IMACHU2; 10-19-2009, 02:48 PM. Reason: color choice forget-er / offset warn-er
                  Dominic Toretto rocks a MaZda and his cell phone number starts in "(323)"

My Work Log:http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46003

sigpic

Comment

Hey Dan what is the plan for rad hoses?? Just Curious. I am thinkin' about a Griffin (rad) 2-26185-X for my N/A 326

Rad link
                    Free Shipping - Griffin Universal Fit Radiators with qualifying orders of $109. Shop Radiators at Summit Racing.
                    Last edited by IMACHU2; 10-19-2009, 03:05 PM. Reason: linkage added :)

sigpic

Comment

Couldn't tell you if that will work, my best suggestion is to do the 'wooden' radiator mod and mock up something for measurements. It's cheap, fairly quick, and will save you $$$ that you don't spend on the wrong parts (in my case it would have saved me the prolonged time I spent measuring and laying everything out).

For radiator lines, I'll be using 1.5" mandrel bent steel tubing, with hump hoses at each end. I'm not going to spend 6 hours at NAPA trying to find something that might work or might not.

I got the flu this weekend so nothing has been happening on the car, nor do I expect to accomplish anything the rest of the week either...
                      '90 Mazda 323 - V6 KLDE, supercharged, right-hand drive, build log
                      '93 Ford Probe GT - a few mods...
                      10.24 @ 139.5 mph [16 psi] - Timeslip
                      490whp, 447 wtq @ 20psi - Dyno sheet

Comment

^
                        dont worry, we forgive you.

not many projects come along this quickly with so much being done. you deserve a week of rest. lol
                        ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                        ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
                        What are you driving?

Comment

Involuntary progress - the tires got delivered today.

225/50/16 Dunlop Direzza F1 - hope they ride as good as they're to look at.

With the big diameter this makes installing the flares easier as I don't have to reduce the flare radius to match smaller tires like Ray had to do on his car. Flatter flares mean less 'wiggle' in the outer lip, if that makes sense.

Comment

Sexy wheel & Tire package, I felt it move

sigpic

Comment

put them on

Comment

Soon as I feel well I will - I can't wait to throw on the KSports and mock up the flares.

No tire stretching for me though (Ray has a very mild one) as either these are wide ass 225s or I have a narrow 8" wheel (the same 225.50.16 tire is standard on 16x7 Probe wheels).

Comment

Working...
                                X