X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vids!!! i have been dyeing to see this thing run :D

Comment

+1
      Lookin' to boost my BP. Any help at all on this subject would be benificial to my success.

Comment

Sub'n.

Beautiful engine work. Lots of ideas for me.

Comment

Damn, how did I miss this thread? This is great work.
          '90 Mazda 323 - V6 KLDE, supercharged, right-hand drive, build log
          '93 Ford Probe GT - a few mods...
          10.24 @ 139.5 mph [16 psi] - Timeslip
          490whp, 447 wtq @ 20psi - Dyno sheet

Comment

Holly ****, you won't believe me. My girlfriend took the camera for herself then she downloaded her pics and guess what? she erased all mines!!!! I had 75 pics of that whole assembly. Tuning cam with degree wheels, vids of the first start without hood ect....

I'll take few shot and I'll try to explain from my best every things I've done this time.

About those cam gears, I set those like this: intake 12 degrees retard and exhaust 3 degrees retard. The engine have so much "whip" but it's running a 6 pucks clutch and it's very hard to start soft rolling as the low inertia of the crank makes it wanting to die each time I slip the clutch at launch.

The way the engine can revs now, I'm going to swap the GT-AE transmission (again ) for the OEM GT-R as the gears will be slightly taller. I still can't past 60mph in 2nd, I only reach 50 @ 8000rpm.

The design of the combustion chamber gave the engine a few more degrees of advance. It's now set to 17 instead of 13-14 @ 14psi/1 bar.

I still need to tune the EVC by engine speed and it will goes like this: 1st 15psi (to save the tranny from an explosion) 2nd 20psi, 3rd to the 5th 25psi. I'll hit the 30 psi mark when I'll swap the vj23 for the GT3071 that it's actually in the building process.

I'll come back with pics and vids...cheer to all your supports guys!!!
            -1993 Familia GT-R, 3" stainless exaust, 0.100" oversize Supertech pistons, ported and polished head, "hemi" style combustion chamber, Supertech 1mm oversize valves, megasquirt, 880cc low-z, MSD HVC, custom SS ramhorn turbo manifold, GT3076R ar.63, 25psi, 3" SS custom exhaust. Soon to be MS3X, COP and 28psi!
            -2008 Mitsubishi Evolution X MR, AEM turbo inlet system, 3" magnaflow exhaust.
            -2006 Pimped Grand Caravan 3.8L GT40...I'm kidding, it's stock

Comment

sounds godly man haha, post some pics! i need something to enjoy with my coffee haha.
              -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Originally posted by mazdasly75 View Post
                Holly ****, you won't believe me. My girlfriend took the camera for herself then she downloaded her pics and guess what? she erased all mines!!!! I had 75 pics of that whole assembly. Tuning cam with degree wheels, vids of the first start without hood ect....

That sucks, that's why me and my lady have an understanding that if one takes the camera and there are photos on it and there is no info about whether we have saved those or not, we make a temp folder on the desktop and dump them there before erasing....just in case.
                '90 Mazda 323 - V6 KLDE, supercharged, right-hand drive, build log
                '93 Ford Probe GT - a few mods...
                10.24 @ 139.5 mph [16 psi] - Timeslip
                490whp, 447 wtq @ 20psi - Dyno sheet

Comment

Are the Siemens injectors a direct fit into the GTR fuel rail? Im thinking of buying a set.

Comment

direct fit into the fuel rail, but you have to change the injector's clip for a square type (bosh). It's all available through internet, ask your injector dealer, I got mine (used) for free with the set.
                    -1993 Familia GT-R, 3" stainless exaust, 0.100" oversize Supertech pistons, ported and polished head, "hemi" style combustion chamber, Supertech 1mm oversize valves, megasquirt, 880cc low-z, MSD HVC, custom SS ramhorn turbo manifold, GT3076R ar.63, 25psi, 3" SS custom exhaust. Soon to be MS3X, COP and 28psi!

Comment

Off topic...can you make a thread in the 626 section about the car in your sig.

-2000 626 KLZE, millenia S rods, stock 9:1 pistons, GT35R A/R .82, 3" stainless exaust, MS, 450cc injectors, 9psi, 375whp @ 8000rpm. Sounds sexy a ****
                      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan [Sac] View Post
                        Damn, how did I miss this thread? This is great work.
                        +1, super nice!
                        Originally posted by 90prtege
                        have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                        Originally posted by Turpro
                        Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                        CRZbrussian: that sux
                        CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                        CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Holy hell!! 20 lbs off the rotating assembly!!

I gotta find someone to do a crank for me now.

Great work.

Can't wait for some vids!!
                          AWD EGT BUILD http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...-AWD-EGT-Build

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                            Off topic...can you make a thread in the 626 section about the car in your sig.

-2000 626 KLZE, millenia S rods, stock 9:1 pistons, GT35R A/R .82, 3" stainless exaust, MS, 450cc injectors, 9psi, 375whp @ 8000rpm. Sounds sexy a ****
                            AH! my 6-20sh!t, I'm in current change over that project. I'm about to buy a 2000 millenia S. The goal is to take the manual trans from the 626 and to keep the millenia block along with the 5 cycles cams but to swap the supercharge for the GT35R...so the 626 become a donor and will go to scrap, lol. It pulls like hell, but it's ugly as

I'm getting hard time to find time to take pics vids and completing the worklog of the familia...I just don't want to start a 2nd thread that I won't finish.

Comment

updates?

Comment

yea

Originally posted by b6t power View Post
                                updates?
                                Yeah, it's been about 2 months since we got one...lol
                                Lookin' to boost my BP. Any help at all on this subject would be benificial to my success.

Comment

Working...
                                X